Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 05:51 AM   #11
Griever
Manshoon

on that other plane, it is recommendable you only get one, or your arse is in pretty deep... you know what im talkin bout..

------------------

Tifa has her Cloud, Squall his Rinoa, Sephiroth?? hehe
Old 03-08-2001, 07:18 AM   #12
Lord Shield

Really? I have to confess I killed both demons in my last game and had no problems.

Old 03-08-2001, 10:50 AM   #13
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

<< minor spoiler note >>

I just did the quest last night and found 3 demons.

I let Lavok have his little speech before I killed him and everything went fine.

------------------
"The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." Job: A Comedy of Justice
Old 03-09-2001, 07:05 AM   #14
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

I killed the Demons easy just sent out my fairy dragon anf a fire elemental. The dragon let me see what was happening without being talked to by the demons, the fire elemental attacked them without retaliation. They stayed netrul and then died. Although it took 10 mins to kill each 1 cos the fire elemental kept missing.

Any way I restarted the planer sphere and now I cant kill those stupid Coweld Wizzards and I am at a higher level. That just dont make sence. Some one give me some tips.
Old 03-09-2001, 08:31 AM   #15
Lord Shield

The number of monsters in sub-quest areas appears to depend on your level. For instance, I did the Planar Sphere a lot earlier than my first two games and there were NO Iron Golems by the generator. Just Stone and Clay ones