Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2003, 07:18 PM   #11
Chewbacca
Zartan

Thanks Granamere for clarifying.

I'm willing to bet Bioware gets a cut of these add-on products. Supporting them is reason enough to by the "extras" in my opinion.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 11:57 AM   #12
GForce

nah. don't need that. looks like another keyboard. btw i use a a logitech wingman rumblepad and keyboard. works great and easy on my hands & wrist. better than the mouse IMO.
Old 07-17-2003, 02:39 PM   #13
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

well...although i don't really wanna buy the NwN top...i do love the desighn. if they bring out more tops, say for deus ex 2 and such i so wanna buy it. i worked out its about £30 for thwe base unit and £12 for the new tops, which as keyboards go is damn good. also, if your enough of a nut to buy four copies of the game, i understand why you might want the keyboard. sounds good though...4 copies. wish i had that much sparte cash...ofcoarse i'd prolly just save it to buy a radion graphics card...but thats just me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bruce The Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 01:29 AM   #14
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Still playing with the keyboard. Tech support for Ideazon needs help. If you get the keyboard and you have trouble with it let me know I might be able to fix it for you.

The split spacebar is funky but not bad. The hot keys are great! I now can hit one button and bring up bioware web site another brings up google. You get 9 keys you can have launch an application, document, directory or a website. They are the ones at the top of the keyboard. They do have pictures on them but you can still reprogram them to do whatever you like. They do not light up. I was wishing they did. I received the IE keyboard with it. If you are like me and know that the “windows logo key” on the keyboard can do so funky things if pressed with the right other key but you can never remember which ones do what this is the keyboard for you. Below several keys it shows the “windows logo key” and tells you what that combo does. Like “windows logo key” and “L” does lock, “windows logo key” and “F” does Search, etc. I know there are a bunch of other keyboards out there that do the volume and mute thing but this one does it also. No big deal but my old keyboard does not do that so it is an upgrade for me. Also you can have the software utility auto launch the software whenever you put the keyboard in. so if you removed the IE keyboard and out on the NWN keyboard NWN would launch. Again no biggie but kind of neat just FYI this is disabled by default.

Bottom line. If you need a new keyboard think about this one. If you see a function on this that looks good to you get it. Otherwise wait for your current keyboard to break before getting this one. I am going to go ahead and get the NWN top for this one. Hey it is only $20 more so why not that was the reason I wanted this one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW I use the keyboard and Trackball. It also helps out with wrist problems. Also remember I bought two of the collector's editions for only $30 each. The shirts are worth that to me.

Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote