Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2003, 01:46 PM   #1
spydar

golem mages, where are they hiding, cause I'd like to introduce them to mister happy fun ball and blow them to little bits. but alas they are no where to be found, but they're golems sure are and they're kicking my ass. so in chapter 4, in the War Zone, where abouts can one find them? how far are they from the golems?
Old 07-10-2003, 02:15 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

SPOILERS on the wizard locations
There are two wizards, and they both work from different homes. The houses can be easily spotted by the magical lights playing around the doors, and they are both very near the large metal gate dividing the zone in half. There's one mage to be found on either side, and I'm not saying anything about their defenses [img]smile.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 02:18 PM   #3
spydar

k, thanx will now proceed to kick their butts.