Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2003, 03:34 PM   #1
Kell Swiftsword
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I took out the staute so the blade barrier fell, then went to take out the "sword" priest. I couldn't touch the guy!!! I wailed on him for some time and never made a dent!! Am I missing something, or is this a bug? I just updated to version 1.30. My character is a Ranger/Rogue levels 9/7. Any suggestions?
Old 07-09-2003, 04:41 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

Which priests you can kill depends entirely on the damage you do them. Every single one of them is immune to all bot one or two types of damage.
The protector against swords, for example, ensures noone can harm Morag with slashing damage. To take it out, I believe you'll need to deal it damage of an opposite type, which in this case would be through using blunt or piercing damage. The protector against cold needs to be dealt fire damage and so on.
You'll only need to kill a single priest in order to be able to harm Morag.

If for some reason you can't deal the proper damage wit hthe items you have, the hands of Morag also carry weapons you can use.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 03:30 PM   #3
Kell Swiftsword
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Legolas. It a few seconds before the priests started taking damage after the blade barrier came down. Why this is I have no idea. However I was able to kill Morag's protection against swords and lesser beings, after which she fell shortly there after.
Old 07-10-2003, 03:40 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

Congratulations [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
We can all rest easier knowing that once again, somewhere a world has been saved from major changes.
Old 07-14-2003, 03:09 PM   #5
quietman1920

Say, given the number of times Morag has been killed, shouldn't her armor approach the consistancy of a cross between modern metal sculpture and a large spaghetti collander?
Old 07-14-2003, 03:26 PM   #6
Legolas
Jack Burton

The same could be true for most player characters