Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 08:18 AM   #1
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

When I come up out of the sewers in Land of Temples, Nalia says she can't wait any longer for my help and that she is leaving. What should I do? I guess she doesn't like us anymore. Can I still do her quest or should I forget about it. Can I get her back or just let her go? Please help.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 03-09-2001, 08:48 AM   #2
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Not really sure because I did her quest faily early on. I would see if the D'arnise estate is showing up on your map. If so, I would at least go there and see if I could do the quest. I don't know what your main character is but if you're a fighter or monk this is your stronghold quest.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-09-2001, 08:50 AM   #3
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Have you been to the Copper Coronet to see if she has gone back there? I don't think (if I remember correctly) that you have to have Nalia in your party to do the D'arnise quest. Also, check your journal. Does the quest still dhow up there?

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-09-2001, 08:55 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You can still do her quest. Go to the D'Arnise keep and look for a tent area to the southwest of the map. You should find her in there. You can do her quest with or without her, but it's a good idea to have her there.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-09-2001, 09:40 AM   #5
Griever
Manshoon

youll get what memnoch sez when you finish it.

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his sword.