Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2002, 09:23 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Tuppence does this quite often. I see her sitting down chewing and pulling on her nails, then later I find the discarded nail bit on the floor. LOL we used to think it was my brother - he tends to cut his nails in inconvenient places just to upset us, but then we realised it was Tuppence .
Old 05-07-2002, 09:37 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] HAHAHAHA! Dan, just be glad he's only plucking at his toenails from that postition! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Mine will start cleaning their nether regions from there and that's not much fun to have in your face at 2am on the bed! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I clip Inga and Merlin's front claws and I try to do Merlie's back ones if he will let me because OW OW OW OW OW! If he launches off me when I'm sitting in the recliner.. woe is me... OUCH! They have alot of power in those back legs! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 09:59 PM   #23
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] HAHAHAHA! Dan, just be glad he's only plucking at his toenails from that postition! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Mine will start cleaning their nether regions from there and that's not much fun to have in your face at 2am on the bed!
Yer just jealous ...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 05-07-2002, 10:34 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

My Tabby FatCat does the same thing. You are sitting there minding your own business, and just look absently look next to you on the floor and see the Cat, and freak out "OMG the Cat is pulling its back claws out with a determined vengeance!" Finally after time, I figured out what was up, no harm done LOL, but still.... LOL, you think it's funny watching Choc back toe pick?, try watching a blobulous fat cat do it, one that can hardly even reach its back feet! It's kinda sad, kinda funny, much snorting and grunting LOL! But I digress...

[ 05-07-2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps