Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 07:11 PM   #81
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Charean! How are you today my friend? What have you been up to? Where have you been? How was your massage last night?

Zeeke, thank you for the attempt at the jukebox. The miss was good for slapstick humor.
Any chance you're available for a dance? The Ramones always make me wanna dance. They remind me of the best party I ever attended called "The Cretin Hop". **bilqis' eyes glaze over and she stares dreamily off into space as she remembers...** People came dressed as their favorite mental illness or an attendant. We danced the night away. The neighbors were so mad they left a dead donkey in front of the door.

How about that dance Zeeke?? Or are you occupied at present?

Bilqis, I am currently occupied at the moment. But if you can spare me some time later this eve, I shall be more than happy to take you up on that. Maybe then we can get Kdog to play your favorite song...
Old 03-28-2001, 07:12 PM   #82
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
::::For once walking through the front door.... looks around.... sees KD and runs to him...stops and looks at him with hope on her face::::

How are you feeling this eve??

*leaps up from his chair, eyes aglow and kisses Charean fully wrapping his arms around her in a passionate embrace*
My love, my day is now complete, now that you and I are together again. The very sun refuses to hide in your presence, and I shall guard you against the night itself until the morning comes...would you sit with me?

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 07:14 PM   #83
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Moves to sit across from Cloudy. Pauses briefly, and when his hand move to the top of the table, another flower awaits.*

Maybe this will help to brighten your mood?

Ahh, my collections. Well let's see. My favorite is games, but I have some movies, and well, um, some stuff.
(takes the flower, smiles) Dearest Ranger...methinks thou art being most evasive...is this perchance the whole tale as best I shall receive it? I had hoped for more....sigh....

Stormy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 07:14 PM   #84
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Charean! How are you today my friend? What have you been up to? Where have you been? How was your massage last night?

Zeeke, thank you for the attempt at the jukebox. The miss was good for slapstick humor.
Any chance you're available for a dance? The Ramones always make me wanna dance. They remind me of the best party I ever attended called "The Cretin Hop". **bilqis' eyes glaze over and she stares dreamily off into space as she remembers...** People came dressed as their favorite mental illness or an attendant. We danced the night away. The neighbors were so mad they left a dead donkey in front of the door.

How about that dance Zeeke?? Or are you occupied at present?

Ahhh! The Cretin Hop!!! I was there!!! What a party, only rivaled by the Blitzkrieg Bop, from around the same Time!!!

*looks ar Bili with a gleam in his eye*
Say, Do You Remember Rock And Roll Radio?

------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 07:14 PM   #85
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
HAHA! Thanks 250! You really have me smiling over here! Yesh, so solly, we have knew eachother longtime. Loooonnggtimee! Yesh you helpful to evfwee one yoush a goodguy yoush my fwiend too!!

hehehe, your english is better!!
anyway, i know little about you, but it is not your fault because you know little about me as well, how about lets start with where do you use your computer to get on this forum?

I use it at lab, errr....that is when I am supposed to do work hehe, and I found this place truely fun & funny, because so many nice people here, which is a bad thing... I HAVE TO WORK!!! ack, anyway, how about you?

Old 03-28-2001, 07:15 PM   #86
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Outrageous! There is nothing but beauty in this room, and I would go to the death in defending my statement!

LadyZ, what a wonderful dance. We shall have to do that again sometime...
Can't....keep....up....with....all....the....posts ....drowning....running....

Well, err, I didn't realized we danced! Err, yes we must dance again, this time in unison!!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 07:16 PM   #87
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*leaps up from his chair, eyes aglow and kisses Charean fullym wrapoping his arms around her in a passionate embrace*
My love, my day is now complete, now that you and I are together again. The very sun refuses to hide in your presence, and I shall guard you against the night itself until the morning comes...would you sit with me?

Hmmmm... I suppose.... just sit, huh? Okay.....if that is all you want from me...

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-28-2001, 07:18 PM   #88
Charean
Hathor

Quote:

Was wonderful as always...I am so lucky to have a friend in massage school... and darn it all, she needs people to practice on!! Oh the sacrifice I make!

How goes by you??

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-28-2001, 07:20 PM   #89
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*leaps up from his chair, eyes aglow and kisses Charean fullym wrapoping his arms around her in a passionate embrace*

Hmmmm... I suppose.... just sit, huh? Okay.....if that is all you want from me...

Oh, trust me, there's much, MUCH more that I want from you, but we would need to retire to my rooms early for that *looks deep into her eyes* and we would definitely need to remember to lock the door this time!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 07:21 PM   #90
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Bilqis, I am currently occupied at the moment. But if you can spare me some time later this eve, I shall be more than happy to take you up on that. Maybe then we can get Kdog to play your favorite song...
Okay Zeeke! It's a deal!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.