Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2005, 10:37 AM   #1
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

The healthiest things in the world are birthdays...the more you have of them, the longer you live

Doctor: I'm afraid I've got some bad news, you won't be able to have sex for the rest of your life
Patient: What?! How am I gonna manage that?
Doctor: I'm sure you'll manage, it's only a week

The Ferrari formula 1 team has replaced its entire team of mechanics after testing out a group of hungarian used car dealers. The hungarian dealers switched the wheels in 4 seconds, and in this time they also managed to tamper with the gear box, reset the mileometer and sell the whole car to McLaren.

Sign in a restaurant gents' toilet:
"Please do not throw cigarette butts into the toilets. The hands that have to remove them from there are the same hands that prepare your dinner."

Girl: Dad, John's asked for my hand in marriage, but I don't feel I can leave mum!!
Dad: It's ok dear, just take her with you then

A man's at the optician's...
Optician: Sir, I think you need to stop masturbating
Man: why will I go blind?
Optician: No, but it's disturbing the other patients

Got a few more but they might be a bit unsuitable for this forum

[ 10-07-2005, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:13 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

GROAN!
Old 10-07-2005, 11:19 AM   #3
NewbietoRPGs
Drow Warrior

A lawyer went duck hunting in rural Texas . He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.
The lawyer responded, "I Shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."
The old farmer replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."
The indignant lawyer said, "I'm one of the best trial attorneys in California and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own."
The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we settle disputes in Texas . We settle small disagreements like this with, "The Texas Three Kick Rule."
The lawyer asked, "What's that?"
The farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and forth until someone gives up."
The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.
The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the attorney. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel-toed work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees.
His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth.
The barrister was on all fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end sent him face-first into a fresh cow pie.
The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet, wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, you
old coot. Now it's my turn."
The old farmer smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck."
NewbietoRPGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:30 AM   #4
Krowlars
Dungeon Master

BUAHAHAHA! That was REALLY wicked!
Krowlars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:33 AM   #5
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by NewbietoRPGs:
A lawyer went duck hunting in rural Texas . He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.
The lawyer responded, "I Shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."
The old farmer replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."
The indignant lawyer said, "I'm one of the best trial attorneys in California and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own."
The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we settle disputes in Texas . We settle small disagreements like this with, "The Texas Three Kick Rule."
The farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and forth until someone gives up."
The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.
The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the attorney. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel-toed work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees.
His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth.
The barrister was on all fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end sent him face-first into a fresh cow pie.
The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet, wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, you
you bastard, I posted this about 2 years ago, how did you remember?
Old 10-07-2005, 11:48 AM   #6
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

lmao I can't find my link, but I did find two others who posted that joke

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...=013144#000007

for one
Old 10-08-2005, 10:45 AM   #7
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

How about this little excert from Blackadder II.

Edmund: Right Baldrick, let's try again shall we? This is called adding. If I have two
beans, and then I add two more beans, what do I have?
Baldrick: Some beans.
Edmund:Yes...and no. Let's try again shall we? I have two beans, then I add two more
beans. What does that make?
Baldrick: A very small casserole.
Edmund: Baldrick, the ape creatures of the Indus have mastered this. Now try again. One,
two, three, four. So how many are there?
Baldrick: Three
Edmund: What?
Baldrick: And that one.
Edmund: Three and that one. So if I add that one to the three what will I have?
Baldrick: Oh! Some beans.
Edmund: Yes. To you Baldrick, the renaissance was just something that happened to
other people wasn't it?
armageddon272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 05:32 AM   #8
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

Lol, I like the scene where he buys a giant turnip.

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 07:01 AM   #9
mad=dog

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Sign in a restaurant gents' toilet:
"Please do not throw cigarette butts into the toilets. The hands that have to remove them from there are the same hands that prepare your dinner."
My regular pub in my hometown has a painted tile above the toilet. It reads:
"Don't toss cigarette buds into my toilet. I don't piss in your ashtray. -the manager"
Old 10-11-2005, 11:36 AM   #10
NewbietoRPGs
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by NewbietoRPGs:
you bastard, I posted this about 2 years ago, how did you remember? [/QUOTE]Jeez, I had no idea it was already posted...I've only been a member for like 2.75 years.. I had just gotten that as an email the other day from my sister in law!! Sorry to be so darn repetitive!! [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
NewbietoRPGs is offline   Reply With Quote