Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2006, 01:43 AM   #1
balderdash clehonger
Welcomed New User

Before I get to serious matters,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Now that it's done..

I feel like playing one last BG II game, the final one, before I say good bye to it! 'Lyfe' has taken the best of me, and time is missing.

So, I plan to play the most compelling game so far. What party characters do you reckon will make the most interesting banters? I thought of the following party:

-Me!
-Jaheira
-Haer'Dalis
-Korgan
-Jan
-Aerie

What do you guys think? Some characters like Minsc and Valygar tire me, I used them too many times. I am not very inclined to use NPC mods (sorry!), I tried some and feel like the original ones more fun.

What will these characters have to say between themselves? I know that there will be interesting stuff going on between Aerie and Haer'Dalis, and that Jan has a lot to say. How about the other ones? Other ideas?

Apart from that, I want my main character to be a dagger/dart thrower. Which class would be best suited? Fighter, Archer, Stalker? I found out that you can only put 2 slots in darts as an archer, which is kind of strange and unsetting.

One last thing, is it possible to change Jaheira's class to fighter/avenger? I know how to use Shadowkeeper, I just don't know if it is feasable.

Thanks!
balderdash clehonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:41 AM   #2
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

we'll i have always felt if your just gonna throw darts, you should have some other talent too. what about a bard?

anyways, i think you should throw anomen in there for jan, jan is fun and all, but anomen picks fights with pretty much everyone
Old 12-28-2006, 07:31 AM   #3
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

I currently have aerie and edwin in one party and i found that they have a fair share of talking to eachother aswell. you might wanna consider dropping jaheira for anomen and jan for edwin since jan talks a lot but isnt very interesting
Old 12-30-2006, 06:46 PM   #4
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Generic Archer kit from the Tactics mod (weidu) can put 5 *s in darts iirc
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #5
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Or just be a fighter and put five * that way.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:08 AM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Assassin->Fighter, with 5* in Darts.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote