Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2000, 01:21 AM   #1
galdor

Whenever I get to the booger lady and try to get the evil eye the mantraps show up while I am fighting her. Do I have to kill her or can I just run away? If I have to kill her How do I keep the mantraps off my butt?
Old 12-19-2000, 02:37 AM   #2
Lily the Ranger

After having your molecules rearranged in the transporters you should come into a room with an "alter" over looking it. Standing up there is the BOOGRE priestess DON'T KILL her, she opens the way to the lady with the eye. There is another hall leading off to the right - this is were the evil jungle lilies come from. If you haul buns down this hall (save first) you should find the spot they originate, a dark place, (your cursor can find them before they are actually visible) flame drop them occasionally to "hold" them there. Fire your biggest, baddest sun spells (have these ready as well as healing). If they start to close in back down to the next place you can keep distance. I had to do this several times as the cloud killed me pretty quick. You may have to do this several times to develop a strategy of spells and healing that works. I had two saves for this battle. Cast all the protection, enhancement spells you can. Characters who don't have spells might throw bombs or use fire scrolls.

Hope this helps.
Old 12-19-2000, 03:30 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

And there not man-traps, they are Jungle Lillies. Relations to our good friend Lily the Ranger, but from the other side of the sheets of course (ROFLOLWP). Are you online Lil - Yoohoo Yahoo.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote