Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2004, 12:39 AM   #101
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Chum Kune Do, huh? Never heard of it. Is it a Chinese style? I know of Jeet Kune Do, as pretty much everyone does. Anyways, congrats on the green belt, man! I don't know about Shotokan, but I would guess its Chinese, too? Thatnks for the weather, Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] Sorry to hear your in a bad way over there, RR, I hope you get a chance to recharge soon! I just got out of work, first day at the factory. Thought it would be more boring, but it's not too bad! [img]smile.gif[/img] And I dont think dogs ever get as tired as they should, Attalus!
Old 06-29-2004, 01:10 AM   #102
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Rev I feel for ya somedays it seems like nothing goes right. But it sure sounds like you need a day at the spa. Staying home with the kids is a very hard thing to do. Anyone that says different does not have kids.

I am not to sure if you have family close or not but it looks like you need to ask for a favor and ship the kids to a family member for a couple of hours. And during that couple of hours take some time to your self.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:12 AM   #103
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

what is this "time to myself" thing you speak of? i thought i left it at the hospital after having justice.

i have family about 50 miles away, too far to just drop off on today's gas prices. usually i could get a bit if melissa was here, but she just got a positive pregnancy test and so spent the night in town with her husband to discuss options (keep or adopt.) anyway she got the positive i wanted. i got the negative she wanted. i am getting a blood test tho and that will be back on wednesday morning. i want to rule out false negatives before looking at other reasons to have my cycle 10+days late.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:55 AM   #104
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Hmmm... three kids and a lot of stress... didn't I read somewhere that THAT can make your cycle late? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hope you're getting some rest... somewhere, RevRuby. They're challenging enough without being exhausted all the time.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:57 AM   #105
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

yeh everyone keeps blaming it on stress...but stress has only ever made me early, never late before. and i think (jmo) that 10 days is a bit late for even stress. but anyway, like i said if the blood test says no i will be seeing my dr.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:36 AM   #106
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

yes please do, there are other things that can cause you to be late, cyst, swelling or other nasty things I do not want to discuss but I know how you feel, and hope you do get some rest, perhaps you can find a cheap babysitter from your church?
Old 06-29-2004, 01:58 PM   #107
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Hope things get better for you soon RR.

Just as you think you have a problem fixed, it comes back again, and makes me wonder if the only way to solve it is through violence. Once again, I find myslef teh subject of verbal abuse from my school "mates". I also find I am having more mood swings than I used to and they are getting more and more violent. one minute i am on top of the world and laughing, the next I feel like hitting anyone near me, and I have even had to develop a system where I use a certain pen for weather or not I am in a bad mood. I think I might be manic depressive, but I'm not sure, and noone belives me.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 06-29-2004, 01:59 PM   #108
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

BTW Dron_Cah, it is either chinease or japanese. Look up the website: www.chumkunedo.co.uk

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 06-29-2004, 02:46 PM   #109
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
Hope things get better for you soon RR.

Just as you think you have a problem fixed, it comes back again, and makes me wonder if the only way to solve it is through violence. Once again, I find myslef teh subject of verbal abuse from my school "mates". I also find I am having more mood swings than I used to and they are getting more and more violent. one minute i am on top of the world and laughing, the next I feel like hitting anyone near me, and I have even had to develop a system where I use a certain pen for weather or not I am in a bad mood. I think I might be manic depressive, but I'm not sure, and noone belives me.
do not go with out treatment, this sounds more like bi-polar than manic depressant, and eaither way, it si still bad, and can be treated if caught, so please go see a doctor and get help
Old 06-29-2004, 02:48 PM   #110
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Afternoon, all. RR, hope things get better for ya. Rainy, again, today. Are you sure that it's summer?