Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 01:12 AM   #21
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

alright well, right now, im standing right on top of cet's pyramid and i just saved...

i was too lazy to patch and all so i just went ahead like you said..

id kinda like to get back to town but according to my map id have to go through the desert, across the sea, then through anephas's shrine, across an island thingy, then across the other sea to get back to town.... and then id have to get back again... so i guess im staying here..

im a bit sleepy so im gonna try to set up camp on the top of the pyramid.. might not be very comfortable but hey.. its cet's pyramid [img]tongue.gif[/img]

good night!
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:24 AM   #22
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

'Nite. Have fun in the pyramid... sounds like you're almost done [img]graemlins/sleeping.gif[/img]

One thought just crossed my mind... you're in a position to test something unique... whether the "eligible to be a valkyrie" status can continue over into a new game. If you *don't* go into a temple between now and the end of the game, and you then restart the game with the same character, you *might* get asked if you want to become a valkyrie the first time you enter the temple. You'll have to meet the other criteria first, of course, but I'm curious as to whether you could start out that way.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 09:34 AM   #23
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

hmm.. i just noticed something... the heart of geezard ra and the tome of earth is in the pyramid of cet.. but i heard everyone say you cant get out...

oh well, as soon as i get these damn sand crawlers off me, il pack up and head inside. wish me luck!
Old 10-28-2005, 11:36 AM   #24
bsftcs
Red Dragon

It is not until you operate the portal of Isis inside the Pyramid that you are stuck. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2005, 03:29 PM   #25
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

alright.. cet was dead, anephas stole my sword and kerah gave me hers instead... and then it started loading... and what next? blank screen!

is there an ending cinematic or something? that would be an explanation.. i got a problem with my driver, i need to find a new one.. untill then, il have to go cinematicless [img]tongue.gif[/img]

oh well, now im heading back and im gonna try the valkyrie thing, lets hope it works!
Old 10-29-2005, 01:54 AM   #26
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

whelp.. i cant restart adventures thingy since im not in town or something.. and im stuck in the tomb... and the cinematic wont go... poop...
Old 10-29-2005, 10:41 PM   #27
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Actually, you can... just start the game, go into game options, and click on "reset adventures". That will pull your party out of where they are, remove a few quest items, and put them back in the inn. You can start a new party from there.

Once you've killed Cet, the game is done. There is no more that you can do, which is a bummer. So you've lost nothing... unless you forgot to loot those two chests before the final battle. There are often some really nice things in there, so I loot them while Cet is yapping away.

As for the cinematic, I don't have a good answer for you there. I don't remember if there are any suggestions in Tech Tips, but there may be. Defrag, updated drivers... the usual.

So give it another shot, and let's see what happens!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 06:57 AM   #28
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

alright.. i finaly went and got some new drivers... (told you i was lazy) and i just watched the ending cinematic for the first time!! =D dosent it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? teehee!

by the way, bungleau, i tried the valkyrie thing and from what i seen it works (when i entered the temple the priest started babbeling on about what great things i did and offered me to become a valkyrie.)

and now that that is finaly over, im planning to start a new game and possibly try something more challenging this time (definately no killing of oakenmir this time).

i was thinking about doing a no-magic party.. but that wouldnt leave many classes.. then again i could just pick any classes i want and simply not use their magic in any situation?

whelp, when i finaly chose a party, il keep you guys posted on it...

but now i need some sleep... good night!
Old 04-11-2006, 06:26 PM   #29
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

hmm... i just had an idea... what about.. a single character party (i love single character games) with no magic and only ranged weapons? wouldnt that be fun!? =D
Old 04-12-2006, 02:16 AM   #30
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

alright, i started my party =D its a single character party formed of a warrior called robin (short for robin hood.).

the rules are:

1.no melee, no magic, no throwing, only bows and crossbows.

2.no quests (i chose this just to make this game feel different from my past ones)

3.only guild interaction permitted is to change classes, no special items, no training, nothing.

4.no killing of oakenmir, it makes things too easy

so far im level 2 and im hunting around valeia. im doing pretty well exept im missing alot.

i tried killing the bone lord and his friends but he kept summoning more and soon i was waaay outnumbered.. i guess il try again at level 3!

but first, i need to get some sleep.. good night!