Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2002, 05:09 AM   #1
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

potion rat does not add it to inventory,I've rested and looked,gone all around and come back not there,even got his feather come back and not there,tried to pickpocket it till he really has nothing left.I'm wondering if I screwed it up going north from the mission before to arnika then triton? Also I pickpocketed the trang mook alliance papers from z'ant is this gonna be a problem?And what the heck to do with the 7--,-4-,and --0 papers?I pickpocketed all this crap as well and they don't go into the tracking computer.Myles said he didn't want to go maybe I should have listened.But even under protest and the negetives his pickpocket was around 88,and with two theives daggers giving 40-60 pts(combined) I couldn't help myself.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 08:38 AM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

about the incense.... i have seen it in his inventory each time i visit.. usually about 8 sticks of it.

however, i know that there have been times i look for other stuff that should be there and isn't. it's odd that he doesn't add it after so many attempts on your end.

if you're not patched with the newest version, odd things can happen, so it could be that.

V***V
Old 01-06-2002, 01:44 PM   #3
Moni

I don't always see it in his inventory.
When I do, it is near the bottom next to the mystery potion.
(I am playing with the first patch)
Save your game prior to talking to him again and if he does not have it, reload your game...if after a few tries he still doesn't have any, I'd suggest talking to the Techies from the Wiz 8 Tech Support team. They are an extremely helpful bunch and stay on top of players posts to their forum.

P.S. Having pickpocketed the alliance paper (from what I have heard) doesn't hurt anything...apparently he has copies LOL.
The 7, 4, & 0 papers are hints to a combination lock in Marten's Bluff that can get you a Mindblast rod, provided you can distract or don't mind killing the T'Rangs guarding the door.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 01-06-2002, 02:13 PM   #4
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heh - my T'Rang faction got ruined by accident - so I guess in my first game, I am gonna side with the Umpani, and go back and then do the double agent thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]