Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2004, 09:11 PM   #1
Marmot
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi,

I´ve just robbed the bank of Arnika, after handing Rattus´ notes to the woman and killing the guards. Now I´m unsure whether I should use this save or last one. Does the robbery have any negative consequences later in the game? For example quests where the bank is involved, or any kind of "karme" issue?
Marmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 10:07 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Robbing the bank is an unfinished quest in the game; you'll never see Rattus again. In that respect, doing the job is rather pointless.

There is a very minor quest associated with the bank, namely returning a stolen diamond. However, you get more money by selling the diamond to Anna than you do for returning it.

So, if you've already been downstairs and cleaned out all the vaults, you don't have to visit the bank again, and the robbery is not a problem.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 10:11 PM   #3
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

Some players, (me too, sometimes) have used the Arnika Bank as a training arena. If you don't kill Lorrac, she keeps on calling more targ--eh--guards.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 03:34 AM   #4
Starfire
The Magister

Faction rating with the bank goes down when you rob the bank that way, that's the only negative consequence I noticed from doing it.

There is another way of getting all the loot without having to attack anyone, if you haven't figured that out yet and want to know how, post back and I'll tell you [img]smile.gif[/img]
Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote