Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2002, 06:42 PM   #1
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

One of Imperial Cult quest wants me to find Staff of Shaming in Mount Khan, I search everywhere ( I think ) but couldn't find it. The detect enchantment thing he gave me don't seem to work.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 05:38 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Nevermind I've found it, the journal says it is on the east or west of mount khan, but there never says it is on the summit of mount khan. sheshh..
Old 05-24-2002, 10:55 AM   #3
Silverthornne
Dungeon Master

Well... the journal says what they told you. If they had known all along the exact spot where it was they wouldn't have needed you to go find it in the first place . That's why they gave you that ring. Keep working those quests for them, there are some nice rewards on the Oracle ones [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2002, 05:44 AM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I already reach the highest attainable rank for imperial cult ( primate ). but the Oracle keep giving me quest. Just how many more quest does she have?

Now she want me to go to R...(something) near Dagon Fel to rescue somebody. sheshh!!
Old 05-25-2002, 10:31 AM   #5
Silverthornne
Dungeon Master

I dont know about you, but I LOVED her quests. Heck, I'm disappointed I did them all . I want more!

Their rewards are nice, and she makes you travel around, probably to places you were not thinking of heading out to. Enjoy them while they last because trust me, you'll be disappointed when they're over.