Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2001, 05:49 PM   #1
astroneko

i dont get all this temple stuff... the room right in front of htharks prison IS the nectar harvestry thing... right..? cuz i dont see the pit im supposed to jump into. i just see a wheel and a connected board slanting up to the ceiling. where am i supposed to go..? cuz i cant see anything below, and i cant find the pit..!
Old 01-01-2001, 05:54 PM   #2
Lerxst2112

If I recall, the pit is in the far left corner of the room where the wheel is. You need to turn the wheel at least 2-3 times in order to fully raise/lower the crushing mechanism.

Hope this helps...
Old 01-01-2001, 05:56 PM   #3
astroneko

thx that made things a bit clearer...
but how do i turn it..?
Old 01-01-2001, 06:10 PM   #4
Starinth

Stand next to the wheel and push! (i.e., move forward or back)
Old 01-01-2001, 06:59 PM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Just click on the wheel
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2001, 10:23 PM   #6
Moni

The room you want to be in is past H'Tharks' cell...coming out of his cell go left, you'll turn left through an open doorway and go up a lil ramp...turn right, take a few steps, turn right again and you go down another lil ramp & the wheel is in that room.
Click on the wheel, and you will see the crusher raise into the ceiling in the back left corner. The ramps down to the grill & spider eggs are towards the back of the room to the right.
(If you go totally left when you first enter the room, into a small alcove, on the left side of that wall is a skull lock to reveal another secret treasure room. I used level 1 lockpicks on it and "poof" a door opened to my right).