Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2003, 02:23 PM   #1
Zintzu KThol
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[[INTRO START]]
Hello i know im rather new here but there is no time but the present to start sharing my adventures. IM putting this in story fomat as inspired by the other char stories here. MY team is a Leezord Barbarian, and a Leezord WArlock (ending classes) im playing the game with no resets (at least attempting to) This is my FIRST time playing the game through and ill keep posting as i get to new and interesting parts of the game, Inter char dialogue and NPC chat is adlibbed, as in the NPC's may or may not have said exactly what i post, this is done to make things more interesting [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Background on The Characters. The "Surname" is merely the name of the clan they belong to, They are not bloodrelated to one another, More Characters MAY be added later on depending on how i feel about expanding.

Also clan structure i know is probibly not how the Leezord do it but hey i have to have something to work with here on a creative level.

CHAR BACKGROUNDS

-------------
Zintzu K`Thol
-------------
Our Hero!
He is currently a level 10 warrior
(will become a Barbarian in the endgame)

Zintzu is the Champian of the clan K`Thol. He was chosen by fate to quest for the Mavin blade to save the world. HE was brought up as a fighter much like his fathers before him. He showed remarkable ability to fight for extended periods of time without rest, his skill with all mundane melee weapons is only matched by his father and leader of his clan K`Thol* Vindros. He is a young Leezord and rather cocky thanks to his skills as a warrior. He tends to get into alot of trouble because of his quick temper and rocklike stubbornness. He prefers leather and lighter armor as apposed to Heavy plate, relying more on his natural agility than cold steel for protection, HE loathes shields and prefers a second weapon subsribing to the "The best defense is a strong offense" tactic.

He is a valiant warrior quick to place his life in line to save the meek and protect his elders, thought this brave approach to battle gives him false confidence especially versus magic users. His main fault is his version of problem solving is "hit it until it listens" He is not a stupid warrior by far, Though not smart enough to become the heir to the seat of Shaman, he just tends to like to hit things because speaking about problems is "too slow and unefficiant".

He jumped at the chance to quest for the Blade, as had been waiting for the call since birth as the clan shaman predicted. The quest has made him twice as cocky, and forever niavee to the fact that the dangers are real and every day could be his last.
----------
Zta K`Thol
----------
Currently a level 10 Wizard
(will become a Warlock in the endgame)

Zta K`Thol is the High Shaman of his clan, he is old and wise beyong his years. He decided to accompany Zintzu on his quest depite Zintzu's hatred of the idea. Zta is one of the few people besides his father that Zinztu respects and listens too.

Zta prefers his arcane magics as apposed to melee in battle. He wears whatever armor he can that doesnt hinder his magical arts. HIs is wise and very intellegant in the matters of magic and anchient lore. Human sages are baffled by his understanding of these concepts.

Zta became High Shaman when Zinztus father took over the clan and renamed it, this process know as Cleansing** This position is an advisory position to the Clan Leader and respected at the same level as leader if not more. The K`Thol clan is very superstitous, most of thier actions are negotiated by predictions and suggestions from the High Shaman.

When Zta decided to accompany Zintzu on his quest he placd his son Roktar as High Shaman of the Clan, though K`Thol did not like the idea of losing his High Shaman he respected the old Leezord's wishes.

Zta is level headed and relaxed even in the heat of battle, he does most of the talking and interaction in our story because his nack for the common tounge is Much better than Zintzu's. Also as per K`'Thol tradition Shaman's deal with situations deemed "diplomatic" warriors just wait for the call of battle. HE tries to keep the young Leezord in check and succeeds alot of the time but sometimes the fledglings rock hard will is impossible for even the High shaman to control. Zta is secretly jealous of Zintzu, "how could this young one be the chosen one?" but vows by his life that his quest will succeed.

*NOTE: Clans are renamed based on the leaders FIRST name

**Cleansing: When a new Clan leader comes into power by Battle, all the leaders of the previous clan are eitehr killed or converted and the Clan is renamed as per the new leaders name. This is only acceptable if the current high shaman dubs the current clan as "unpure"

Feedback is VERY much welcome appriciated and noted either on how im playing my chars or how im writing. Dont mind my spelling im horrid at it [img]smile.gif[/img]
[[INTRO END]
Zintzu KThol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 03:00 PM   #2
bsftcs
Red Dragon

A new round of chapters on our favourite theme is always much appreciated. (Even though the storyline and the main events never change [img]smile.gif[/img] ). It is always nice to see a new story evolve.

Keep them coming. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 05-22-2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 05-22-2003, 03:09 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Storyline and events never change? Really, you'll have to see what Missy finishes up with...

Suffice it to say that I expect to hear a lot of "Where did THAT come from?"

Keep up the story, Zintzu KThol! We'll all look forward to it.

One suggestion that I've developed over twenty-odd chapters of Missy's travels... the easiest way to communicate background information that I've found is to have the characters talk about it. They can explain it to each other, or perhaps to an irritating bartender at the Inn in Valeia...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 03:28 PM   #4
Zintzu KThol
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Storyline and events never change? Really, you'll have to see what Missy finishes up with...

Suffice it to say that I expect to hear a lot of "Where did THAT come from?"

Keep up the story, Zintzu KThol! We'll all look forward to it.

One suggestion that I've developed over twenty-odd chapters of Missy's travels... the easiest way to communicate background information that I've found is to have the characters talk about it. They can explain it to each other, or perhaps to an irritating bartender at the Inn in Valeia...
[[OC]]

I will get into more detail as to background info as i Scribe each chapter, just wanted to lay the groundwork (that and it helps me get the blood and creative juices flowing)

i should have chapter #1 out tonight or tommorow morning. Working title "Descent into the Crypt, or Fun with Corpses!"
Zintzu KThol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 03:40 PM   #5
WillowIX
Apophis

YAY more stories about W&W. This must be one of the most written about game ever. [img]smile.gif[/img] I must say I find your last comment about your spelling to be redundant. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau, we won't say "Where did THAT come from?". Instead we will say "Great, now Bungleay is playing Divine Divinity again". [img]tongue.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 04:39 PM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Time will tell, Willow.

I promised an update by Saturday night, and there will be one. Stay tuned...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote