Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2002, 08:33 PM   #21
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
oh man, i can't believe everyone is actually measuring their noses. I can see you all sitting there behind your comps [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] . Sir goulum, are you sure that's not an old dried up booger ?
Yes. Its inbetween the beginning of my cartilige in my nose and the skin. I measured! [/QUOTE]Can't you pull it out and take a picture of it ? Now i'm REALLY curious !
Old 06-19-2002, 08:34 PM   #22
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
quote:
quote:
oh man, i can't believe everyone is actually measuring their noses. I can see you all sitting there behind your comps [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] . Sir goulum, are you sure that's not an old dried up booger ?
Yes. Its inbetween the beginning of my cartilige in my nose and the skin. I measured! [/QUOTE]Can't you pull it out and take a picture of it ? Now i'm REALLY curious ! [/QUOTE]Its inside my body. I'd have to hack my nose open to find it.
Old 06-19-2002, 08:35 PM   #23
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

First off... uh if you didn't have nerves in your eye, then how could your eye send its signal to your brain?? Next, what is wrong with YOUR eyes? Third, are you human. I mean we need to be talking about the same kind of eyes. Forth and last, if you really think it won't hurt than whack yourself on the eye.
Old 06-19-2002, 08:35 PM   #24
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

45mm for myself- second generation full German/Irish -Germish-.
40mm for my other half 100% Chilean.

Good luck friday Donut!
Old 06-19-2002, 08:41 PM   #25
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
First off... uh if you didn't have nerves in your eye, then how could your eye send its signal to your brain?? Next, what is wrong with YOUR eyes? Third, are you human. I mean we need to be talking about the same kind of eyes. Forth and last, if you really think it won't hurt than whack yourself on the eye.
PAIN RECEPTORS!!!
Old 06-19-2002, 09:05 PM   #26
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:

You wouldn't feel anything if you jabbed yourself in the eye; there is no nerves in your eye
Never heard of the optic nerve then I gather [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I dunno Goulum, sure as anything hurts when I poke myself in the eye

No ruler Donut, but um... it's half as long as my index finger, if that helps . Always glad to contribute to worthy research [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2002, 09:28 PM   #27
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Donut you evil man! [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
What have you done?
Old 06-19-2002, 09:33 PM   #28
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

**pisst**

You're sig is too big. I recomened /)eath Killer to resize it for you.

Just pointing it out!
Old 06-19-2002, 09:44 PM   #29
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
quote:

You wouldn't feel anything if you jabbed yourself in the eye; there is no nerves in your eye
Never heard of the optic nerve then I gather [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I dunno Goulum, sure as anything hurts when I poke myself in the eye

No ruler Donut, but um... it's half as long as my index finger, if that helps . Always glad to contribute to worthy research [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Aelia, the Optic Nerve transmits what your eye see's to your brain to figure it out
Old 06-19-2002, 10:05 PM   #30
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Aelia, the Optic Nerve transmits what your eye see's to your brain to figure it out
Does it now? Never would have guessed . That book must be a good one

Still a nerve though isn't it? And you did say there were no nerves [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Well a tract really... but close enough .