Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2003, 05:55 PM   #11
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

I've gotten people to laugh at ceiling tiles, so I'm confident I can handle this. Sign me up as a bard. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 07:43 PM   #12
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Wow we're 4 for 4 already! im impressed this is really going placed...
Just remember that if you want anything specific about your character (like class or race or stats) just post them here too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

as far as stats go...

um you can roll 'em yourself or just devide 100 points between STR DEX CON WIS INT and CHA <---- Cha will be the main thing to worry about

As far as races are concerned: This is a multi-planar town in origin so you could be anything from an Aboleth to a Z'zif'kta for all I care [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Thoguh being something that could speak and would be charismatic would probably be the most sensible idea, after all this isn't Star Wars [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-13-2003, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 01-14-2003, 03:53 AM   #13
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Hmm... this is very interesting. It's a good idea, DK! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I'll play the part of one of the audience/lurkers. Also, I'm willing to be a part of anyone's act, as long as I'm informed ahead of time. [img]smile.gif[/img] I can play off of other people, but by myself... well, that would be just plain bad.

I'm looking forward to seeing the great entertainment. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and [img]tongue.gif[/img] at Skye. And [img]tongue.gif[/img] at Spree too for good measure. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Lord Starshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 07:28 AM   #14
DarkAngel
Manshoon

hmm paired routine hah. might have a go at that how about it starshadow?
Old 01-14-2003, 09:23 AM   #15
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well... as you may have noticed, I'm a smartass with aspirations to achieve comedy godhood... so I will sign up as a bard... We have to assign race and stats etc to ourselves?

I need some more detailed guidelines...
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Callum Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 10:12 AM   #16
Tancred
White Dragon

I get a feeling a heckler is needed. I shall lurk in the audience... Bwa ha ha ha!
Old 01-14-2003, 03:14 PM   #17
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Svelen Stoneater is the high council to the king of the Uberdwarf clan. Known throughout the realm for his stern countenance and sheer ferocity in battle. It was rumored that he once took down a group of 4 giants singlehandedly, though the encounter left him with a nasty scar across the left side of his face, and it did leave him blind in one eye. He now wears a patch over that eye, and has shoulder length dirty red hair and a wild grizzled red beard. He generally wears his chain mail covered by a scarlet tunic with black trim bearing the royal seal of the house of Stoneater, and leige to the house of Uberdwarf, in gold. The dwarf, unlike most does not wear a helmet, but he does have a blood red ion stone circling above his head, that some believe helps him achieve such a killing rage in battle. He wears sturdy leather boots, and bears a huge two handed broad sword, almost as long as he is tall. Svelen is not one know as having any sense of humor at all, he will be a tough judge on the bards of this competition.

OOC: here is a small bio, just a preview. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-15-2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]
Old 01-14-2003, 03:46 PM   #18
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Cool, Getting to know the Judges

For mine i'll just post an image and say he's a Neutral Genasi... His routine is sort of split down the middle [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Planetouched Oragins, probably from Limbo or soemthing close to it, likes entertaining when he isnt looking over the rims of his glasses...

What a life...

[ 01-14-2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 04:20 PM   #19
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Starshadow:
Oh, and [img]tongue.gif[/img] at Skye. And [img]tongue.gif[/img] at Spree too for good measure. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
You stick that tongue out at us again, Mister Starshadow, and we'll pierce it! [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] Right Skye? We'll stick in one of those strobe light studs so every time you open your mouth there's fair warning. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
*Gives Starshadow some nice chocolate chip cookies.* Now go sit in the audience and look cute, instead of sticking your tongue out at innocent little girls.

Ah, now let's see, I'll be playing with my BG2 skald bard I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img] Half-elf, female, chaotic neutral, 20 CHA.

[ 01-14-2003, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 04:27 PM   #20
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

My question is: Where do you think the game should take place? We have participants and judges, yeah, but what about targetting a large audience? seems to me that this event could take place even in Cloud's Cafe if we got permission or just a Thread in GD [img]tongue.gif[/img] What do you all think about that?