Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2002, 02:24 PM   #1
Raskin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

-
-
-

I went into one of the inn in the docks district and was cursed my an old enemy of Jaheira's. I found him in the slums along with several wizards whom I killed. However, I retrieved a lock of Jaheira's hair and am still cursed. How do I break this! I have tried to find this guy all over and can't seem to find him. Someone help!!
Raskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 02:28 PM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

After you get the lock of hair, it takes one full day before the curse wears off. Go to an inn, rest three times and you, or rather Jaheira, should be fine.

EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot: WELCOME TO IRONWORKS! Heh, where's my manners?

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: J'aran ]

J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 02:29 PM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] WELCOME TO IW, RASKIN! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Ahh, actually, the curse is almost broken.
After ou have retrieved the lock, rest for a day or two, and ya will notice that the curse is gone.
Cant be simpler!

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 02:43 PM   #4
fable
Quintesson

You need to find the guy who cursed Jaheira? Your quest book should list the places that were suggested for possible locations.

SPOILER FOLLOWS...
...In the Slums, go to a house that lies near the second story slaver's quarters, and the place where the Shadow Thieves' representative awaits your payment. You'll find the nobleman who cursed Jaheira in there. Be prepared: he'll have some friends along for the ride.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 05:46 PM   #5
D*Ranged

quote:
Originally posted by fable:
You need to find the guy who cursed Jaheira? Your quest book should list the places that were suggested for possible locations.

SPOILER FOLLOWS...
...In the Slums, go to a house that lies near the second story slaver's quarters, and the place where the Shadow Thieves' representative awaits your payment. You'll find the nobleman who cursed Jaheira in there. Be prepared: he'll have some friends along for the ride.

SPOILER:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Not if u pay the wizard outside of the govt. building after talking to that arrogant piece of (CAN'T SAY) Corneil. Pay that wizard who cursed Jaheira 1000 gps then he'll not be there (500 if ur CHA is 18) or 2000 to have him killed.
Old 01-08-2002, 07:59 PM   #6
fable
Quintesson

Not if u pay the wizard outside of the govt. building after talking to that arrogant piece of (CAN'T SAY) Corneil. Pay that wizard who cursed Jaheira 1000 gps then he'll not be there (500 if ur CHA is 18) or 2000 to have him killed.

Yeah, but I prefer dealing with the mages, since they aren't that tough, and there's some nice loot for younger parties on the lot of 'em. Good experience, too.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote