Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2002, 08:56 PM   #1
Lopadamus Flimbog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I used the One-Day-Shipping and it did work!!
It was really worth the wait I think [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm gonna get a new PC soon, so im gonna have to wait a bit to play cuz this ones a bit old...
*wishes he could play* [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Lopadamus Flimbog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 10:14 PM   #2
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

Man, you're freakin lucky. I did the exact same, but Interplay only shipped a portion of its stock on tuesday (meaning you go yours today), but they say mine will be shipping before Friday. What a shaft. I was fine with the first delay, but this second one is rediculus. Especially when I payed 71 dollars total to have a convience when I could have gone to Best Buy, and gotten out the door with almost the exact same thing for less that 50. Between you and me, I'll never be pre-ordering from Interplay... Ever. I'm feeling like sending an angry, threatening phone call and email to them.
Old 09-04-2002, 10:16 PM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well count me as one of the LUCKY ones then. Mine got here about 3 hours ago. lol ABOUT TIME!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 07:13 PM   #4
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

Well, mine finally came in this afternoon, and it's somewhat bitter sweet. The collector's edition wasn't quite worth the extra 10 bucks, in my opinion. What a shaft.

[ 09-05-2002, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: whodoyouthinkyouare ]