Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2001, 05:28 AM   #11
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Surfing the Web.
Reading.
Chanting and praying to make ToB and Warcraft III be released sooner.
AD&D 2nd ed(If only I had someone to play with, those traitorous bastards, abandoning 2nd ed for 3rd ed!).
Old 06-17-2001, 07:16 AM   #12
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Dont pray for warcraft 3 yet I still havent got a system good enough to play it

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-17-2001, 07:36 AM   #13
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charean:
Talking philosophy with a good friend
I spent an interesting night talking to a really good friend about life in general, and philosophical stuff... I went to bed at about 2:30

Good fun though, even if I didn't realise that I had an opinion on heaps of things until just the other night.

I have noticed that a few people have similar interests... Some are for obvious reasons, such as people reading, or playing games... that is why a lot of people are here, to discuss that sort of thing, but there are other things, like a lot of people are talented writers, and I also noticed that a lot of people also play an instument (guitar! ).
Just a few thoughts... nothing serious

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 06-17-2001, 09:51 AM   #14
Gaelic
Elminster

SCUBA Diving
Sky Diving
Rock Climbing
Reading
Exercise
Sleeping

------------------
Gaelic
Old 06-17-2001, 11:52 AM   #15
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

OK... *sheepish grin* This is stolen, but It describes my activities off the board so well

ahem....

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award winning operas, I manage time efficiently.

Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't prespire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal force demonstration. I bat 400.

My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations with the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and all my bills are paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven.

I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin.

I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

*the RudeDawg is bowing to his adoring fans*

------------------
Old 06-17-2001, 01:11 PM   #16
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Drinking, smoking, farting and belching.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-17-2001, 02:41 PM   #17
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Music(trumpet)
listening to music
writing(hoping to make it my profession)
reading
running
computer games
chatting
talking on forums
talking about myself
and...
model building

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-17-2001, 02:50 PM   #18
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
OK... *sheepish grin* This is stolen, but It describes my activities off the board so well

ahem....

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award winning operas, I manage time efficiently.

Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't prespire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal force demonstration. I bat 400.

My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations with the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and all my bills are paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven.

I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin.

I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

*the RudeDawg is bowing to his adoring fans*

LOL!

Wow kina a mix between James Bond 007 and Superman huh?

------------------

Hunter, Scout, Warrior, Woodsmen, Archer
Old 06-17-2001, 03:01 PM   #19
cuthbertio
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey Grand-Ranger if ya ever get a web-site for your tales tell us as id love to read some of 'em.

------------------

He cometh at night
He stiketh at night
He drinketh at pub
Old 06-17-2001, 06:28 PM   #20
Epona
Zartan

Archaeology
Photography
Reading
Music (listening to & playing guitar, bass & singing)
Science
Politics (left)
Cinema
Theatre
Cooking
PC Games & Internet
Playing with/talking to my budgie

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas