Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 09:51 AM   #1
Donut
Jack Burton

There is a saying in Opera that it's not all over until the fat lady sings. Well it's the same in football!

Last night the fat lady was clearly heard clearing her throat in preperation for the end.

And not a scouser in sight!

What we need to do now is to win the championship at Old Trafford and let that whining, red-faced, clockwatching tosspot hand the trophy to the Gallic giant in his own backyard.

Happy days. Eleven in a row and two to go!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 04-30-2002, 09:56 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] Here are a few balloons for the party, Dearest Breakfast ring. Oh MEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMSYYYYYYYY...HAHAHAHAHAHA! *giggle*

[img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img]

Cloudypie

[ 04-30-2002, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 04-30-2002, 09:56 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Cor it's graaand ain't t .
Old 04-30-2002, 10:00 AM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
There is a saying in Opera that it's not all over until the fat lady sings. Well it's the same in football!

Last night the fat lady was clearly heard clearing her throat in preperation for the end.

And not a scouser in sight!

What we need to do now is to win the championship at Old Trafford and let that whining, red-faced, clockwatching tosspot hand the trophy to the Gallic giant in his own backyard.

Happy days. Eleven in a row and two to go!
I quite agree. I can't say how happy I am that Arsenal is about to beat Manchester United to the title. And as for Liverpool... *leaves the room to indulge in some hysterical laughter*

A very happy birthday by the way, Donut [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2002, 10:20 AM   #5
Epona
Zartan

Good on ya Donut! Not long to go now, eh?

The Arsenal flags are flying all over Hoxton today, and last night there was much tooting of car horns, cheering, and blood on the streets. A fun time was had by all - just another Hoxton street party.

I just wish at least one of my mates was in the slightest bit interested, miserable bunch.
Old 05-01-2002, 05:52 AM   #6
Donut
Jack Burton

Sigh! It's just not the same around here without Memnoch. Do you remember the old days when Liverpool were in the Champions League and still had a chance of winning the Premiership? That little Genie Boy seemed to be here the time. Digging at me, trying to get a bite, putting my team down.

He seems very quiet now - I wonder where he is? Guess I'll have to try the woodwork to see if he's hiding there!

Come on Memnoch - come out to play with your old pal Donut.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-01-2002, 06:10 AM   #7
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Yes, it's way too quiet on the GEENIE front - maybe one of those gorgeous super model types have smashed his monitor because he was paying more attention to it than he was to her . What could have happened to Geenie-boy - do we have any other conspiracy theorists out there......
Old 05-01-2002, 06:36 AM   #8
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Yes, it's way too quiet on the GEENIE front - maybe one of those gorgeous super model types have smashed his monitor because he was paying more attention to it than he was to her . What could have happened to Geenie-boy - do we have any other conspiracy theorists out there......
Was that the girl from Fantasy Island?

De plane, de plane! Smiles everybody, smiles
Old 05-02-2002, 04:51 AM   #9
Donut
Jack Burton

Bumping for the Genie - you can't ignore me forever. Or are you waiting to see if we lose?
Old 05-02-2002, 09:03 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'll do the proper thing and concede victory. The French legion is just unstoppable.