Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2001, 10:28 AM   #11
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Good morning all

Attempting to function on 3hrs sleep....type....coffee....type....coffee....type. ....BUMP **head hits desk in deep slumber**
3 hours? Wow, I applaud your efforts!

*hooks Coffee IV up to Mori's arm*

I usually make due with 5 myself, and it comes to haunt me in the afternoon.
Old 07-25-2001, 11:04 AM   #12
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
save the greens Moni! teehee!

LOL I'm trying! rasamfrasammumblegrumbleDOGS! They think they can outsmart me eh? I'll show them!
Crawls around on hands and knees moving dirt, re-leveling the yard and placing borders.
Now, where are some biga$$ rocks I can use to keep them from digging around here anymore?! Ah! The front yard!!!
Goes out front and loads arms down to a weight at which I can barely move.
Takes them out back and....Ah! You little sh*ts!!!!!
Wishes I could throw the rocks at them...gets back down on knees and re-moves dirt and re-levels ground both inside and outside the borders...places the rocks neatly, firmly and close together inside and outside the borders.
Shaking fists at the dogs as I come back inside. "You all better learn quick and get it NOW cause tomorrow, if there is even one little hole dug around any of these trees or bushes, I am going to do what everyone else has said to do with you and stick you behind a fence where you can't do any more damage!!!"

They are brats, I tell you....pure and simple spoiled little brats.
They know better and they have ample space around here where there is far more shade and where I keep the soil moist enough to keep them happy away from the new stuff I have planted. They even sit there and watch me work!!!
Jealous little beasts! They are as bad as the cats!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-25-2001, 11:07 AM   #13
Conan

I would help you if I was there...!!!

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 07-25-2001, 11:09 AM   #14
Moni

:happywave;
Good Afternoon Jerome!

DiabloRex,
3:43 P.M.? You are too lucky!

Conan! Too cool! Have fun swimming and do a cannonball for me!

All of you and your coffee. Oh how I long for some caffeine this morning! I was sick all afternoon yesterday so I am drinking *ugh* juice.
Cranberry-Blackberry which is pretty good stuff but I am really jonesing for a Dr. Pepper about now!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-25-2001, 11:10 AM   #15
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
I would help you if I was there...!!!

You are having too good a day! I wouldn't let you!
Have fun!!!!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-25-2001, 11:11 AM   #16
Waluin

"Hey, I think mom invented a new game!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! She makes a small area in the dirt all nice and orderly, and then we come in and mess it up as fast as possible. But we have to do it when she isn't looking, because that's against the rules."

"Wow! That *is* fun!"

"Yep! And think how much fun it is for her to set it all back up again! I know she appreciates how much we enjoy messing it up for her!"

"Uh-huh. Oooh! Look! It's re-made again. Lets go!"
Old 07-25-2001, 11:12 AM   #17
Waluin

Coffee is my lifeblood. I must consume it, as it demands
Old 07-25-2001, 11:56 AM   #18
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Waluin:
"Hey, I think mom invented a new game!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! She makes a small area in the dirt all nice and orderly, and then we come in and mess it up as fast as possible. But we have to do it when she isn't looking, because that's against the rules."

"Wow! That *is* fun!"

"Yep! And think how much fun it is for her to set it all back up again! I know she appreciates how much we enjoy messing it up for her!"

"Uh-huh. Oooh! Look! It's re-made again. Lets go!"
ROFLMAO
Is that how they see it?!
Looks like I need to teach them some new games!!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-25-2001, 12:01 PM   #19
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Good morning all. I'm wide awake now that's it 11:53 in the morning. It's going to be a very long day...

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 07-25-2001, 12:04 PM   #20
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
ROFLMAO
Is that how they see it?!
Looks like I need to teach them some new games!!

Moni

Heh, I thought you'd like that