Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 12:47 AM   #1
Tobbin_OHF

The other post is getting over 90 odd posts so I am continuing here.
Where are you all?

Old 02-21-2001, 12:55 AM   #2
Tobbin_OHF

Ok, now lessee, where were we? Hmmmm. Oh yeah? KEVLAR? You gotta be kidding. LOL. Kevlar works against bullets, not arrows. But you're right. I shouldn't expect to take you down the same way. LOL. Sides, once is enough isn't it. *Pulls out the Holy Chicken*. Ok Jerome. No more mister nice guy. *Lets loose the Holy Chicken*. I would start running now if I were you, Jerome. *States the command - Jerome Armageddon* He's gonna peck at you until there's nothing left. No magic can affect the Holy Chicken. No weapon is known to exist that can harm it either. You brought this on yourself. LOL

Old 02-21-2001, 02:38 PM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*pulls out "Kobold transfromation sword"*

Methinks Hellfire needs a playmate....
Old 02-21-2001, 02:42 PM   #4
Tobbin_OHF

Tobbin walks over to the noble Jerome and tells him that won't work. *Keeps sword at hand in case Jerome decides to attack him* Whispers, "Pssssttt. That won't work Jerome. Magic doesn't work against the Holy Chicken. I could call him off if you submit yon Lady fair Ladyzekke?"

Old 02-21-2001, 03:20 PM   #5
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

NEVER!!! For i have my own chicken!!!

*puts down chicken*

HA! the Unholy Chicken! Possesing the same abilities as your holy one!!! Geddim Chicken!!

[the chickens walk up to each other, gaze into each others eyes. The Holy chicken gives unholy one a *peck* on the cheek and both walk off into the sunset, leaving Jerome and Tobbin bewildered]

wow! I sure hope your chicken was a female....
Old 02-21-2001, 03:22 PM   #6
Tobbin_OHF

Hmmm. Wouldn't that make the Unholy Rooster? LOL Hmmm. Ok, I give, this is starting to sound too much like my marriage.

Old 02-21-2001, 03:24 PM   #7
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

YEHAAAA The lady is mine....or she would be if she hadn't left hours ago
Old 02-21-2001, 07:08 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ladyzekke returns and takes the chickens to the barn. The next day she visits her new "pets" and notices a few eggs and takes them to the castle kitchens and casts "breakfast." After eating the Holy Eggs, she begins to feel a strange tingling sensation. When it goes away she realizes she has gained the immortal power from the Holy Chickens! Watch out, Ladyzekke has become a goddess immune to all magic!
Old 02-21-2001, 07:13 PM   #9
Tobbin_OHF

WB Ladyzekke. We missed ya. Boy the threads have been busy today. I added more to the chain story, but since everyone else isn't adding, I guess we should start over again. Sad too, cause we were able to get most of the original thread back.

Oh yeah, there is something you should know about the magic of the chickens. You see, it seems the chickens gained their egg laying ability from the magic.

*starts to slowly back out the way he came in*

Old 02-21-2001, 07:15 PM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ACK! Uh sis? Does this newfound power mean you'll always be that odd green color? And uh, no offense dear, but you should pluck those feathers, they're er, well, not attractive coming out of the ears! On the upside, you can play with Jerome and Tobbin now and not get zapped! Cloudy casts:remove unsightly feathers: LadyWendy: featherless

There (rubs hands together) that's much better...uh, Jerome? Where did those feathers on you, come from? (looks at her spell scrolls..) hmmmm... a transport spell, must have destination specified or default is previous owner of feathered creature....ooopsie! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CloudPlucker, Hehehe