Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2002, 05:28 PM   #281
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK (To Verloren) "So, why are you closing your eyes, my Princess? Has my infamy made you wish not to longer look upon my face, and see a criminal and exile? Well, if so, 'twere best. If I have become repulsive in your sight, I shall take myself out of it. But say the word, and I shall be but an unpleasant memory."

[ 09-12-2002, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 05:57 PM   #282
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
Her head snapped up, tears pouring from her open eyes, "Repulsive? Repulsive!Of course I don't! Look at me! I am one who defies her father and refuses the crown. Do you think he would ever take me back! Of course he wouldn't! I am a criminal and an exile!" she scrubbed her eyes so she could see clearly, "At least you did it for someone else! I have asked for it all my life!" she stopped when she heard her words, "Oh...what have I done," she hung her head again.
Lady Blue03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 06:21 PM   #283
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK (Puts his arms around her) "That is not true, my Princess. It is not your fault that you were kidnapped, and that you want to taste freedom for a bit. I have never regretted helping Chorania, and have seen that the world is wider than the Elven Kingdoms. You are, I believe, your father's only child. What can he do but forgive you, albeit grudgingly? Enjoy your youth and your beauty, the chains of office will not fall away, once you assume them."
Old 09-12-2002, 06:28 PM   #284
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
She stared up at him, "My father? Forgive? He values a vase over me! He beats my mother, of all things! He deserves death by my hand, he is no king!" she buried her face into his shoulder and sobbed, the malices of her present life returning to her memory. She had to free her mother, take her back home to recover, kill her father, kill Drajlough, kill the witch. What had her life become!
Old 09-12-2002, 06:41 PM   #285
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (listening interestedy) "Ay, your father is a hard man and a selfish. I cannot think what he will be like without that trumpery vase. But, the elf is right, Princess. Your father will die, by your hand or old age, and then your land will be headless. Will you turn your back on that? There is nothing that you can do right now to help your mother, but the wheels of time run but one way, and that will be unkind to your father. Now, with the elf..." (he nods at Illek) "or no, we must retrace our steps, for I have a dragon to beard in his den once more. Mayhap it will please you to arrive, alive and free, in the den where he held you. If I know him, and I think that I do, it will be a bitter blow to his pride. Dragons do not readily give up their treasures, be they vases or shieldmaidens."
Old 09-12-2002, 06:53 PM   #286
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
Verloren sighed, "I know the throne will come to me whether I like it or not. But I will deal with that when the time comes. Sir Blandamour, thank you for reminding me, you were correct. And I will enjoy walking into Kinn'zuwanik's cave with a big smile on my face," she smiled despite her mood
Old 09-12-2002, 11:04 PM   #287
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR "Ah, my Princess, I can scarcely tell you how living and being happy is the best revenge against these evil beings. It stands against everything that they love. A former prisoner, happy and free, how that chafes them. So, be happy and gall Kinn'zuwannik the more."

[ 09-12-2002, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 09-12-2002, 11:57 PM   #288
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK (When they finish the day's march, he avoids th happy chatter of the campfire, finds a huge tree, and wraps himself in his cloak to rest.)
Old 09-13-2002, 09:22 AM   #289
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA(To Sir Bors) "My Lord, this is the Lady Isaura, oldest daughter of King Gareth, the last rightful King. He was murdered by Cedric, who then usurped the throne. Cedric's daughter, Princess Eliza, lives, though long thought to be dead, but has renounced the throne. She should be known to you, as she is Sir Blandamour's squire." (Her cheeks color up at having to mention Blandamour's name. Where was he now, she wondered. Had he yet seen through the surface glamor of the hated Eliza? Well, live in hope, rather than die in despair, she told herself. She focussed on Sir Bors, who was gazing at Isaura, deep in thought.)
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 04:33 PM   #290
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
When everyone had quieted down, Verloren tip-toed over to where Illek rested. She sat next to him and tugged his cloak, smiling wordlessly at him, taking his hand."