Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2000, 12:38 AM   #1
xenotoca

You can try the following

several players (with high atheltics skil on a character) have climbed the wall from inside and blasted them from the top of the city wall.

Cast toughen spells and drink toughen potions before verturing out.

Cast toughen and drink toughen potions on your strongest character and buy 5 resurect or restore to life scrolls then run past them to a place of safety and resurect any dead party members
Cast bless and any other protective spells as well.
Old 12-11-2000, 11:56 AM   #2
Timult

I went out and ran around the Plants the first time around and then went back to Ishad N'Ha.....Well needless to say those DAMN plants are still right outside the gates and I get wiped out, murdered, killed, squished ect. everytime I try to go to the castle. Any Ideas....Fighting them I die quickly...Running past them I die quickly.....Ohhhhh Please Game gods HELP!!!!;0)
Old 12-11-2000, 02:48 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

xeno, you are a god!!!
Old 12-11-2000, 03:03 PM   #4
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Go out, fire one burning haze (or whatever you have) then go back in. Their damage should accumulate, so eventually, they will die.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2000, 03:05 PM   #5
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

P.S. Xeno, how can you climb the wall from the inside?
Old 12-11-2000, 03:09 PM   #6
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

waitaminute ... are you trying to get INTO shurugeon castle? I'm confused. Any any case , I had little trouble with them. Creep up until they show on your cursor, then fire a burning haze or two. When they're waitin for you outside the town, that's more of a problem.
Old 12-11-2000, 07:41 PM   #7
Syuji

why don't u use the firestorm spell... it quite effective
Old 12-11-2000, 08:01 PM   #8
xenotoca

re climbing walls. Apparently its been done as well as walking round on the tree tops and around the battlements of Shruggen castle after jumping off the ledge in the room before De Sotos.
Several posters have climbed the dragon spire and one enterprising soul kept turning his attackers to stone carried them to the spire and piled them up to climb to the ledge as they thought that this was the way in.
Old 12-12-2000, 12:17 AM   #9
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

xeno: I thought he was in the town, and I couldn't figure out how to get on the town walls. Does anyone know for fact that if you damage a monster outside town, then go inside and come back out, the monster is still damaged? This is for the people who had all four mantraps follow them to the gates.

Climbed the Dragon spire? Oh, GROAN. I spent two hours trying to get up there and decided it was impossible. What's up there? Incidently, you can walk on top the trees from that ledge. Nothing there though, and it's easy to get stuck. Doesn't light up the map, so I don't think the programmers meant for you to do it.

Turned monsters to stone and used them to climb on? Sigh ... something else I would never have thought of.
Old 12-12-2000, 12:21 AM   #10
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

P.S. Yes, I ran around on the shurugeon walls. Some posters said they fell into a space between walls and couldn't get out.

syuji: Most players won't have the firestorm spell at this stage of the game.