Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2002, 03:48 AM   #1
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Alright, so we just had a couple of threads about what sort of looks you prefer your partner to have. What about the non-physical things? What's most important to you? Sense of humor? Intelligence?
Old 04-16-2002, 03:59 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

A sarcastic funny sense of humour, doesnt take everything Seriously, doesnt do attention seeking things like "I am Soooo fat... dont you think?" as for intelligence.... can be as dumb as a post... I couldnt care.... preferably they can understand SOME of my stupid jokes.... one of my (hmmm cant say girlfriend cause we're not going out soooo...) Friends that is a girl is a blonde (hehe how stereotypical) and is quite dumb and I get annoyed when I have to explain every second silly joke to her.... anyway thats what I like [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 05:21 AM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Well, I'd have to say someone who's intelligent, got a sense of humour, an evil streak and who's not too whiney or attention-seeking. Preferrably also someone who's a slight bit crazy, I find normal people too boring [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 05:00 PM   #4
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Well, I'd have to say someone who's intelligent, got a sense of humour, an evil streak and who's not too whiney or attention-seeking. Preferrably also someone who's a slight bit crazy, I find normal people too boring [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL That sounds perfect to me...but not too evil. [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2002, 05:15 PM   #5
Talthyr Malkaviel

Pretty similar to what Neb said, but maybe a more chaotic than evil streak. (sounds like I'm going on about BG2 or something doesn't it?)
They have to have at least a bit of a sense of humour, and again, they can't be dull, I'm too used to being surrounded with chaos confusion and madness for someone normal.
Old 04-16-2002, 05:20 PM   #6
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

if i can sit through a whole conversation without having to restrain myself from crushing their windpipe with my bare hands, i'm ok with them.
Old 04-16-2002, 06:27 PM   #7
Glorfindel

O yeh neb I forgot.... Crazy can be fun for a while... but then it gets on your nerves A little bit...hmm.... Zesty maybe is a bit of a better word.... (it looks good but I have NO idea what it means )
Old 04-16-2002, 06:31 PM   #8
Sir Michael
Manshoon

Someone who is a little "off"...like you guys said, too normal is boring. She has to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation, and she needs to be outgoing and extroverted, to balance my shy, introverted nature.
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte
Old 04-16-2002, 07:53 PM   #9
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... haven't really thought about it much (in other words, at all)... I'd say intelligent, with a sense of humour (although not a very abrassive/sadistic one), not out to kill/mutilate/etc me... hmm... not insane, but not exactly dull either... *shrug* as I've said, haven't really thought about it...
Old 04-16-2002, 08:01 PM   #10
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Has to be intelligent... sorry, but i hate stupid people who sit there and say "huh?" in that dumb voice. Sense of humor is a nececitly, not insane but will do crazy things sometimes, but also dosen't care that i am off my rocker. None of those "perfect" people either as they get on my nerves, about as athletic as I am would be nice, but not someone who complians they weigh 110 pounds. I also hate over arrogant people as I cannot stand that "I am better than you." attitude. (thats why my good streak in rpgs changes when i meet a noble. ) And most importantly she has to be able to listen through my rantings and long conversations without getting annoyed.