Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2001, 01:25 AM   #1
TWO LIHGTS
Welcomed New User

Dear all:
I am new in this game. Thanks to all of you who posted tips and guidelines on this site. Without you I could not make it so far.
I do have a question seeking your help. After finished the quest of Anephas, I went to the pyramid according to Anephas' words. Of Course I cannot get in for not having the 3 tablets in the ocean. So I went to the Collasium deep under the water. After I lift the lever in the temple under the sea, well, the door was surely raised. But when I went through the corridor to the north, the door is not opening! Did I miss something? Can anyone help me?

By the way, I would like to provide one tip to all of you. I used some of the gold gathering tips from this site and now having 100,000,000 in the bank. And then I drop lot stuffs in the store to allow them to be "copied" and bought them back in double and 4X and 8x and----. Generally anything that you can drop in the store can all be copied. I copied some special stuff such as UNDERWATER HELM; MYSTIE'S BAND; DRAGON ARMOR; GEM OF THE MOUNTAIN; GREAT SWARD OF DOOM; GOLDEN CUFF; MAX MANA LOTION; ----ETC.
The best thing is that I can copy Ankh! Right now All my 6 people have all their attributes up to 24. But be careful, if your people that were under waised situation too long, some of his/her attributes would decrease.
Yet to copy over 50 or 60 Ankhs required a lot money and time and space in the inventory. I spent about 10,000,000 to get everyone their 24 in all attributes!
Hope this can do you some help.

------------------
IKH
TWO LIHGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2001, 01:51 AM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Try examining the foundation of the large, temple-like building for another way into Collasium.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2001, 10:26 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, TWO LIHGTS!!!

Sounds like you found the back door to Collasium (the opening near Talrik's treasure chests). You can go out there, but not in.

Could you explain the process of "copying" please? Is this something that works in the patched version? In the unpatched version, if you drop something in the store, it is just gone.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2001, 12:37 AM   #4
TWO LIHGTS
Welcomed New User

Thank you, Xignal and Wyvern. I'll try again.
To Wyv:
I think mine is a patched one. Yet I still have the "Crazy Dance" Problem!
The copying procedure is as following:
0. get into a store
1. click into "inventory" screen
2. choose one item by clicking the right bottom of your mouse. If it can be dropped, drop it.
3. return to previous screen.
4. click "buy weapon" screen, check the very last item. yo should be able to find the item you just dropped seconds ago.
5. buy it back
6. repeat step 1. and 2. this time you will find that the time for dropping action last a little bit longer (in my computer, it last 5 seconds.)
7. repeat step 3. 4. and 5. this time you can buy back in double.
8. repeat 1. through 5. each time the item will double up.
My experience is that first I gathered 4 or 5 ankhs of the same attribute and then moved them all to one of my character's inventory which was vacated previously. Finally execute copying procedure. After repeating this procedure for 4 times, I could be able to buy back over 32 ankhs.

------------------
IKH
TWO LIHGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2001, 01:25 AM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I'm going to have to give that technique a whirl with something non-essential and see if it works (like a rusty sword )

Thanks for the tip, Two Lights! Hope you made it into Collasium.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 03:19 AM   #6
Jazzid
Manshoon

I've tried the technique and it works fine on Ankhs and other objects. However, it didn't work for the Treant Seeds which you need to complete the Living Seed quest. They just disappeared.

//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote