Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 08:19 AM   #41
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

my mom has Rhinophobia. Which is the fear of chickens... yet she eats them. The only thing I'm afraid of is large animals with teeth. An my description of large would be... oh.. 7 feet tall and 6 feet wide. Hence I would be afraid of comming in contact WITH:

Sasquach
Moby Dick
Alien
Predator
SumaGorath
Those things from Deep Rising
Those other things form Deep Rising
Those things from PITCH BLACK
The flying things from Pitch Black
The Giants from GIANTS
An Evangelion Mecha
Anything from TWISTED CITY
Anything from WICKED CITY
And, of course, anything from Pokemon
just because they're scarry in a cute way...

And hence none of these things are REAL therefore I am not afraid of anything...
Old 01-17-2002, 11:23 AM   #42
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I gotta story!
Back in the summer, I saw a spider web as big as anything, extending from the tree to the carport. I also saw the monsterous beast of a spider that made it. I was in a hurry for work, so had not the time to spray it with my choice of poisonous weapons.

That night, as I was coming home, I had forgotten the dang thing, and walked right through it! Knowing that spiders are nocturnally more active...I just knew that it wsa on me some where. I started screaming, taking off my clothes in the drive way, and ran into the house, slapping at whatever little tickle or ich that I felt. I rolled around on the ground, much to the surprise of my wife and baby...who began laughing at me. I made Karen check every inch of me to make sure that it was not there.

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] LOL! Awww, Larry! Ya pansy! I'd hate to see you around all those scorpions we had in the desert!
Old 01-17-2002, 11:51 AM   #43
MagiK

You must face your fears and conquer them or forever become a slave to them! (to quote someone that I cant seem to recall at the moment)

I fear nothing!!! except those little tiny flying bugs that fly up your nose....I suspect they wish to burrow into my brain

Old 01-17-2002, 04:46 PM   #44
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm somewhat scared of heights which is funny considering I frame houses for a living lol. After a few years I got over most of it,although walking the tops of walls I still suck at. I was staying with my sister for awhile a few years back and she found out I could walk on her roof (7/12 pitch-medium steep) and her husband couldnt. I was promptly put to work washing windows accessible only from the roof Why did I open my big mouth?