Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2001, 12:25 AM   #1
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Ok, I think I'm gonna start through the game again, I was just wondering, does anyone have any interesting ideas for a party? (Other than all pixies or all ratlings? I don't think I've got the stomach for that...) I'm really interested in anything you can come up with.

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 12:32 AM   #2
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, Jafin, I understand it is a lot more interesting if you create a totally different party from the first one. Other than this, I am not good at concocting parties To me there are just soooooo many choices. I like to play around with each one a little bit before deciding. Sorry I am not more helpful, but you will probably get lots of input from some others about this. Keep us informed as to your new adventures!
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 02:20 AM   #3
Tkoto
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well if you want a well rouned party, i always go 4 people, one warrior, one rogue, one priest, and one wizard, then brance off from there. Or you could try something like...
Pixie warrior!
Oomphaz rogue!
Lizzord priest!
Dwarf wizard!
That would make an intresting game...
Tkoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 02:25 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I'd include one human in the bunch to give the "Natural Leader" trait...better hitting and parrying stats for everyone else.

Other than that, it sounds good.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 03:54 AM   #5
Radek
Red Dragon

I have 2 elves now. One of them will be a Zenmaster, the other will be a Valkyrie. One interesting challenge: Can these 2 elves pass the Serpent Temple as early as possible, i.e., during the training, without magic, without Kerielle's Potion and with rather low stats? Requirement: No deaths. Conditions: Naga need not be killed, Ellysia has to be killed. Reason: Both of them want the Snakeskin Trait. (Yes, they can.)
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 09:06 AM   #6
mdalos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am starting again too...my party is dwarf fighter, human fighter, whiskah fighter, oomphaz priest, gnome rogue and pixie wizard...this is how i started my first game also and it seemed to work pretty well. Starting again because i missed a bunch of guild quests early on...
mdalos is offline   Reply With Quote