Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 09:19 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Please go to this link:
http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/wiza...rs/index.shtml

and click the icon in the upper right hand corner and email a note about the fact that this board IS missing posts from December - I forget the actual dates that disappeared but it is roughly something between the first week of December and the 28th. I have written them twice about this. Never received an answer from my first letter. The second letter ticked me off (sorry, I don't like to be ticked off so my tone here is not exactly as I would wish). Their reply was that *I* should reset my settings to display more topics. You cannot set it any higher than "Show All Topics" - that means show everything and still those posts are missing. Looks like they won't believe me and can't be bothered to look at the board for themselves to see that the posts are missing.

SO PLEASE EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW POSTS ARE MISSING AND WE WANT THEM BACK!

Wyv (who is very ticked off by the sloppy management of this board)
(sigh)
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2001, 09:41 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Another alternative is to click the

webmaster@tgeweb.com

at the bottom of this page.
Or doesn't anyone care about them anymore?
(Lily's great "you've been playing too much W&W when" poll is among the missing!)

Wyv (who should probably log off until she is in a better frame of mind)
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2001, 03:56 PM   #3
Moni

I E-mailed the webmaster here @ tgweb. Hopefully someone will take notice, if enough people say something!
: )