Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2003, 11:49 AM   #21
Sakuri23
Dungeon Master

Off Subject, but I thought it would help...

Curt,

Have you gone through the Dragon's Eye yet? If you haven't, then I would suggest saving before you sleep. If you get attacked while you sleep and it is overwhelming, then you could always get out of the game. Once you get in the game again, you can try to sleep in the same place. That helped for me!

You can also go back to the village anytime to get new spells and weapons to resupply. That helped me alot when I ran out of arrows and my mage's went up in levels.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:55 AM   #22
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

Icewind dale is Realy like baldurs gate 2 its only 2 things thats not the same (1.It is not so many side questes.2Npc cant join your party you gotta create your party on your own.But if you liked bg 2 then your gonna like Icewind dale i promisen you. =D
Old 08-07-2003, 06:25 AM   #23
Shakesphere
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ya guys forgeting something?

Both games have very good music and sound effects.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:42 AM   #24
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

IWD 2 is a very good game. A must have. I beat it some fifteen times now, six of those on HOF, once even with a level 7, 8, 9 party on insane. Replay value is huge, there are a lot of stuff that you see after beating the game twice, and there a lot of chances to have a unique expirience every time. And yes, the music is excellent, too bad it is not allways on.
Old 08-09-2003, 03:43 PM   #25
malek1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I love Icewind Dale 1 and 2, I love the Baldurs Gate series, When I want to take part in a story I play Baldurs Gate, when i want to go out and kill a bunch of monsters i play Icewind Dale, and to me Icewind Dale 2 is far superior to Neverwinter Nights (IMO)
malek1 is offline   Reply With Quote