Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 09:12 PM   #1
Dragonrat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm having trouble getting the last element of evil in the Shururgeon Castle, the Light of Death (have all 4 other elements). The last thing I did after killing Lysandra and getting the Tusk of Lust (by the way, I love what happens if you go along with her and end up using the tusk on her.. just make sure no one underage is watching over your shoulder, ha ha) was going upstairs and killing the 4 dead ronins... and then just wandering around aimlessly. The ronin room had a door on the other side, but it won't open when I walk up to it. Is D'Soto's room on the other side? Does that wierd looking thing in the other corner do anything? Or am I totally off base here...

Dragonrat
Dragonrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 09:21 PM   #2
BLKCat
The Magister

Hi Dragonrat! If I remember right there is a lever to load D'Soto's Tower, it looks just like the other dungeon load levers. I hope this will help you. You are definitely on the right track though!

BLKCat

------------------
...Events are cowards: they don't occur singly, but instead they run in packs and leap out at you all at once.
(Excerpt from "Neverwhere", by Neil Gaiman)
BLKCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 12:36 AM   #3
Fantaghiro
Dungeon Master

I can't remember where I got each of the elements, but I'm wondering: did you go outside of the castle and meet Aldibran(sp?) - the wizard to helped you in a battle at the foot of the stairs to his tower - in the small clearing as he requested? He has an element and a long story to tell.

If the door you can't get through is the one I'm thinking of, it's a one-way door that opened from the other side (can't remember how to get there, though).

I missed the door to DeSoto's tower (north of the derelict chapel-type place with the blocked door) the first time - didn't look behind me.

Fantaghiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 01:05 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

DragonRat: Hopefully you got in! There should be a switch on the wall on the left of the room as you come in, about halfway down. Use "Illuminate" to see better.

Hehe, did you mention "Spank" to Lysandra? Do so if you didn't...it's a HOOT!!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 07:47 PM   #5
Dragonrat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi guys.. I got in! (Had to work today but tried your advice as soon as I got home.) Thanks for your help. Feel like kind of a moron for not seeing the lever on the wall, but I never thought there would be a second load lever INSIDE the castle.

Dragonrat
Dragonrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 07:51 PM   #6
BLKCat
The Magister

Congratulations Dragonrat! Don't feel badly... we have all done the same sort of thing I'm sure! (At least I know I have!) I am happy that you got in!

Have fun! There is lots to come!

BLKCat
BLKCat is offline   Reply With Quote