Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2002, 08:48 PM   #1
Trau
Zhentarim Guard

Ya know, I really enjoyed the conversation that Bodhi has with Saemon before you set sail to Brynnlaw. I tell you, working for Bodhi is much more fun than working for those bastard Shadow Thieves, and at least you get to kill both when you take the Bodhi path.
Black Bush: \"UN got a problem with me in Iraq? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh wait, you don\'t have an army. I guess that means you should need to shut the f**k up! SHUT THE F**K UP!\"
Trau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 09:07 PM   #2
Dragonbreath
Manshoon

What do you have to do if you work for Bodhi? I've never tryed it before...
Old 08-18-2002, 10:49 PM   #3
Trau
Zhentarim Guard

Once you have 15,000, you will get a message from Valen, who tells you to go to the GRaveyard after dark. Go there, and meet Bodhi.
Black Bush: \"UN got a problem with me in Iraq? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh wait, you don\'t have an army. I guess that means you should need to shut the f**k up! SHUT THE F**K UP!\"
Trau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 05:22 AM   #4
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

cant you join bodhi when you nearly kill her? does thast work as well cause then you get both the options to kill vampires and work for bodhi,
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 05:46 AM   #5
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
cant you join bodhi when you nearly kill her? does thast work as well cause then you get both the options to kill vampires and work for bodhi,
Felix
No, you must accept either Valen's or Bayle's groups (well, Aran Linvail, but you know what i mean).

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote