Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 08:41 PM   #21
Donut
Jack Burton

Yes - but just between friends Relic. Is it my imagination or have you been having difficulty raising the old Vorpal Blade lately?

------------------
The Truth is in the Profile
Old 03-08-2001, 08:44 PM   #22
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Donut (LOL)
Old 03-08-2001, 08:45 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ladyzekke, rest easy- your starsies are safe!

French Cruller, Relic, ROTFL! Sorrow, my sweet confection, but I have it on reasonably good authority that your years of existance on this Plane are of a like number with my own, so the clothing free option on that entertainment is not available. Sorry, check the next option please. Tripping through the daisies at dawn; shoveling two feet of snow from a driveway in upstate NY; or hanging out here at the Cafe of Adventuring and swapping a tale or two over the latest brew or vintage, some form of entertainment sure to come up sooner or later, considering the adventurers in attendance! LOL

CloudCherub

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-08-2001, 08:49 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Thank you Most Noble Relic, Savior of the SpamRanks! Whew!

Tobbin - Feelin a bit worried there? teeheehee! YEAH, I was there to witness your spamorama, uh huh! That's right! Yeah I did! Well, OK, I only witnessed it because I was gleefully participating! Guilty as charged! Peer pressure it was I swear! PS - Who are the other 2, Ziroc and...?

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 08:54 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Doh! We're all posting at the same time!

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 08:55 PM   #26
Donut
Jack Burton

CB - now who could your 'reasonably good authority' be who has divulged my age? (alas, I feel I might know him). I've asked this on a previous occasion but did not get a reply. Have you ever tried a large doughnut, slightly past it's sell-by date with a glazed look?

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 08:56 PM   #27
The.Relic
Red Dragon

battered helm clatters on the floor, his head thrown back as he guffaws with laughter. Pounding the table with his fist, ordering another round of ale for his freinds. Becoming serious, looking into each of their eyes he winks at Donut saying, "Me thinks freind Donut believes I have had a horrid wilting spell cast upon me"!
Old 03-08-2001, 09:06 PM   #28
Donut
Jack Burton

Donut picks the helm from the floor and returns it to his old friend. 'Relic, I know that you have had a horrid wilting spell cast on you because that bloody spell has an area of effect of 15 feet and I was standing 14 feet away from you at the time!'

Donut looks up and is mortified to see the dancing Avatar listening to the whole conversation. A look of abject disappointment crosses her face as she turns away, tears falling from her eyes.

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 09:13 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
CB - now who could your 'reasonably good authority' be who has divulged my age? (alas, I feel I might know him). I've asked this on a previous occasion but did not get a reply. Have you ever tried a large doughnut, slightly past it's sell-by date with a glazed look?
Many a time, dear donut, many a time. Good for dipping in tea. HAHAHAHAHAHA My source shall remain anonymous for now! LOL Did I mention I worked in a Donut shop to earn do-re-mi for college? Glazed many a donut, I did. In the wee hours of the morning!

ButternutCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-08-2001, 11:23 PM   #30
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
The VOICE of the AVATAR echoes through CremePuff Donut's head: DO AND YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT! NO more naked tap shows for you, bubba! Bwahahahahahaha!

Whoa, Whoa . . . Whoa, Whoa . . . naked what? CloudBRINGER!!.

steaming

BK

[This message has been edited by Black Knight (edited 03-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Black Knight (edited 03-08-2001).]