Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2003, 10:00 AM   #31
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Quote:
TFArchive received a similar desist letter...
btw, there could be other causes for Seibertron's disappearance as well; the webmaster has some serious legal problems after promising to order and distribute hundreds of comics for their members, but these members a) never received the promised comics and b) never got a refund either, despite month after month of asking for refunds. Making the downtime even more eerily coincidental, only not the good kind.
The latest news is that Seibertron's webmaster has run out of money and took his site offline in the hope that his members are going to help him with donations. That guy's got some serious trouble, if you consider the above as well...[/QUOTE]Yep, saw the news on Allspark, there goes the ultra handy character profiles. Not sure if the whole site was a con job in the first place, if I understand correctly the site was around long before the webmaster set up his business venture. Transformersource.net is also down as well, damn. Damn Hasro that is.

Say do you follow Armada, I heard there's been an appearence by Unicron, is this true?
Old 02-09-2003, 10:03 AM   #32
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rimjaw:

Say do you follow Armada, I heard there's been an appearence by Unicron, is this true?
Absolutely no idea. I've only seen the first three episodes of Armada, and it was quite disappointing (mostly because it's a bit too much focused on the Pokemon generation, even worse than RiD was), so I haven't bothered with the rest so far.
Old 02-09-2003, 10:03 AM   #33
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
OPTIMUS DIED!? What!? I Missed that part!!! Awwwwwwwwww... Thats not right!

Optimus miraculously came back to life again to save the toy sales from dropping, though... [/QUOTE]Considering he returned during the dying stages of the Transformers franchise I'm not sure if he was that successful. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2003, 10:08 AM   #34
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rimjaw:
Considering he returned during the dying stages of the Transformers franchise I'm not sure if he was that successful. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Oh, but never claimed he was successful. Nevertheless, he's no stranger to dying and miraculous resurrections, both in the cartoons and comics.

[ 02-09-2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]