Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2001, 12:58 PM   #71
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Similar situation, but unlike Moridin, it's my choice and it's something that I want. I feel that it's my only chance to be able to be friends with her again at some point in our lives. Not a lot of fun, let me tell you. Anyway, no, not much for apartment hunting right now, but that'll be happening very quickly.

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-15-2001, 01:02 PM   #72
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Similar situation, but unlike Moridin, it's my choice and it's something that I want. I feel that it's my only chance to be able to be friends with her again at some point in our lives. Not a lot of fun, let me tell you. Anyway, no, not much for apartment hunting right now, but that'll be happening very quickly.

Sorry to hear it. Something temporary for now, or more permanent? Shame either way. Good luck, however it goes.

Cloudy, counting down her freedom...sigh
Old 03-15-2001, 01:05 PM   #73
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

HA! Dont be sorry, it's a good thing in the long run. I have no regrets, other than not speaking my mind about the problems I had in my relationship when the problems were still fixable. Such is life, unfortunately. So all my new found friends here provide me with a bit of escapism that makes me feel great!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 01:13 PM   #74
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Oh the hair, the hair........arrrggghhhhh!

I don't really mind the hair thing. Like I said I got it colored (my hair is light brown/blonde and I get the tips frosted) last time I was in Europe and I think she feels like this will please me to get it colored again. On the other hand I also feel like she is doing it, a little, b/c she thinks it looks good. Oh who the hell cares. I like getting my hair colored and she is willing to pay for it and wants me to do it....so I will not read into it anymore! And yes it does make me look about 8 years younger so that always helps, even for men

Kdog--

I don't know how much you want to talk about your situtation? Sorry you are going through a similar thing. Even if it is your choice to leave, it still hurts. It is cool that you are doing it to save/rebuild a friendship though. I think that is the most important thing, one that my wife and I forgot, that all relationships are built on friendship first and foremost.

------------------

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear ignorant,
than open it and remove all doubt!
Old 03-15-2001, 01:19 PM   #75
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Not going to get into too much detail on the board about it. I'm pretty open about it, but this is a little more open that even I care to be!
Besides, my wife would have my arse if she knew I was laying open our problems for the world to see!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 01:22 PM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gotta run, but had to say I'd seen your posts, KDog and Moridin.

I'll be around a bit tonight, hopefully, but not long. Got church and a date with scandisk/de-fragment...sigh...!

Take care, fellas! Happy almost Friday to you both! And *8* yrs, huh, Moridin...whew...you'll be in the cradle if the hairdresser leaves it too long! LOL (I once had her do just that...let's say the 'fix' was a bit more than I'd planned...my light brown with natural blonde highlights which were all I intended to enhance, was transformed to total blonde... was an interesting time at the office, I must say )

See you later,

Cloudy
Old 03-15-2001, 01:23 PM   #77
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Not going to get into too much detail on the board about it. I'm pretty open about it, but this is a little more open that even I care to be!
Besides, my wife would have my arse if she knew I was laying open our problems for the world to see!
Don't blame you at all, KDog.

Cloudy
Old 03-15-2001, 01:33 PM   #78
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Mor- There's a tune that comes to mind, I think it's right up your alley, by Everclear, called "So Much For The Afterglow." Ever heard it?
Actually it comes to mind because it just came up on my Winamp!

------------------
Old 03-16-2001, 06:53 AM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

bumpedy bump
Old 03-16-2001, 06:59 AM   #80
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

SPAMTURNY GENERAL?!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....be careful what you ask for...hehehe....I will prosecute non-spammers if elected....ROTFL!!!!!

Cloudbringer