Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 01:59 PM   #1
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

I'm considerng dumping Jaherie for Vicona. My current party is

Me(Monk)
Keldorn
Amomen
Jaherie
Jan
Nalia

Apart form maybe dropping few rep points which doesnt bother me I was wondering how good she was in the long run. Jaherie ended up as pretty useless last time completed the game and I wouldn't mind an extra cleric even if she is evil. Is it worth swapping Jaherie for Vicona or should I keep her?

Warby
Warby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 02:07 PM   #2
Tasselhoff
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I really dont like any of those ladies but If I had to choose I would stick W/ Jaheira because she can fight as well as cast Fire Elementals. You already have Anomen who is a good cleric, throw on a Girdle of Giant Strength and Voila! Got your self a formidable Fighter/Cleric.

Tas
Old 12-04-2001, 02:15 PM   #3
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

quote:
Originally posted by Warby:
I'm considerng dumping Jaherie for Vicona. My current party is

Me(Monk)
Keldorn
Amomen
Jaherie
Jan
Nalia

Apart form maybe dropping few rep points which doesnt bother me I was wondering how good she was in the long run. Jaherie ended up as pretty useless last time completed the game and I wouldn't mind an extra cleric even if she is evil. Is it worth swapping Jaherie for Vicona or should I keep her?

Warby

I have to agree with you I am not a big fan of Jaheira. Even with good equipment she was always the first to get killed. She is not a good front line hack and slash charcter. But Viconia will not be any better unless you do something about getting here strenth up. Since you did play with Jaheria I would try some one elso out just to see what she is like. It really should not be that bad.
Old 12-04-2001, 02:23 PM   #4
perk31
Manshoon

My first game was with her. She was pretty good as a cleric as long as you choose the proper spells. She doesn't hurt your rep that much either. With Anomen, I would use him more as a fighter and let Vic be your primary cleric. He makes a good support person.
Old 12-04-2001, 06:15 PM   #5
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Viconia, bless her heart, is not going to mix with Keldorn and Anomen. If you really want her, (and she's worth it if you get the strength belt) ditch Anomen and Keldorn, go with Minsc and Valygar.Give her the Flail of Ages, and, eventually, Crom Faeyer.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 06:28 PM   #6
Ezekial
The Magister

No no no!!!

Don't have Vic and Valygar in the same party! They fight too!
Old 12-04-2001, 06:34 PM   #7
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

That sounds like to much troubl and I want keldorns dispell magic and Amomen cause he's just good a being a cleric/fighter.

Warby
Warby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 07:45 AM   #8
Anarion

Get Jahera in my view. Vicona is good but she has a low strength and unless you give her a strength belt ( which no doubt someone else would be better off with) she cant wear much armor.