Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 08:28 AM   #1
Grozzo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How does these expert skills work. I got a message that I must "purchase" a power cast skill or something like that when I trained up my intelligens to 100 for my mage.

Must I really find a special person who sell this knowledge or do I have it automatically!? In which zone can I find the one who sell it if that is the case?
:1druid:<p>BG2 --- Too much mouse clicking when<br />------- you interracts with NPC\'s.<br />EQ --- Tired after 1.5 years of <br />------ playing. I miss however the <br />------ duels and my \"sexy\"<br />------ shadowKnight troll.<br />DAoC - Nothing new after level 10 <br />------ only upgrades of same <br />------ items/skills/spells.
Grozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 08:36 AM   #2
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Grozzo:
Must I really find a special person who sell this knowledge or do I have it automatically!?

You have it automatically. It just means you have to use some of your 9 skill points in it. They used a poor choice of words there.
Old 02-01-2002, 08:37 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

When you get that message it is because you have raised a stat to 100. This happens on the first of the level up pages. You automatically gain the skill (at a rating of 0%), and can increase it on the skills page. This is the last of the level up pages, where you can increase ranged combat, wizardry, traps and locks etc. The new skill will appear in the lower right quadrant of the page. The skill will advance with use in the same manner as your other skills (ie casting a fire spell in combat for a mage will have a chance of improving either Fire magic, Wizardry, and/or now Power Cast.