Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2001, 12:46 AM   #41
Charlie
Lord Ao

Turbovee.

Sent again, confirm you got it please mate.
Old 02-04-2001, 12:48 AM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I'm up for doing as much preliminary work as we can today. I suppose that means getting the team assembled first

But can we do any (email) discussions re: character classes etc. ?

If not, I'll toddle off to play (or vacuum or something!) for a half hour and come back to see what's up. I've been sitting at this keyboard since about 8am my time and that's going on 5 hrs now!

Cloudbringer, in search of another cup of tea
Old 02-04-2001, 12:55 AM   #43
turbovee
Elminster

Charlie: just got your mail,

cloudbringer: done deal all further discussion will be through e-mail. I'm going on M-player for about 15 minutes to see about setting up something, be back soon.
Old 02-04-2001, 02:48 AM   #44
turbovee
Elminster

Lets do the M- player thing then. This multi player thing will probably happen next weekend as its already Saturday in England and still Friday night here. I would like to get E- mails from those interested in playing so that we can organize this somehow, set up some ground rules and get everyone playing together.

G.W.: I'm going to post this on your other thread, but dont be afraid to join our little game. I live in San Diego California so it will be a large time difference for me too. Thats why I would like to do it on the weekends.

So far this is who I have on the list for a six player game (correct me if I'm wrong)
Charlie (owner of the illustrious house of shite items)
myself (charlie's shite employee)
Hell Lich (shite shop regular)
Cloudbringer (another shite shop customer)
el kalkulus ( only stopped by to window shop)
G.W. ( kept saying he would come over to look at our shite items but never made it) if he's still interested, if not then his substitute shall be Gabriel or Lord of Alcohol

I need those e-mails don't forget!
remember that if a character leaves that another can show up to take his place.
Old 02-04-2001, 04:16 AM   #45
Lucre
Elminster

Wouldn't you need a just Amercan or English or any other country to save people playing in Peak Rate times if they're from home.
Old 02-04-2001, 06:40 AM   #46
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

BUGGER!!!! If I was at home I'd be into it, but now I'm abroad with no BG! Waaaahhhhhhh
Old 02-04-2001, 06:52 AM   #47
Stealth Bomber

I know I am too late, but if anyone drops out count me in. E-mail me at mmm666@hotmail.com. I live in Scotland and can play any evening but I can't guarantee daytime as my hours vary as I work in retail. I will play any type of character to make a suitable party.

Old 02-04-2001, 08:58 AM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

turbovee: did my email ever get through? My connection was buggy, kept dropping me.
Old 02-04-2001, 09:08 AM   #49
Charlie
Lord Ao

Good morning Cloudbringer.

I'd like to try and get this thing rolling today if at all poss' are you up for that?

The way I read it was that El Kalkylus would like to join in but can't. I hope Turbovee turns up shortly and we'll try to get participants confirmed. I think G.W has dropped out too. I think he's not too keen on starting at the start but wants to jump in a little way into the game.

I'm eager to get running as I'm internet connection sharing with my brothers P.C and although he thinks things will be ok I'd like to make sure that we can get started with no hitches.
Old 02-04-2001, 10:05 AM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good morning, Charlie! Sleep well?

Yes, I'm up for it. It's about 10am on my side of the country, but it's 3 hrs earlier for turbovee, so I doubt he's up and prowling about yet- although I thought he said he's in the military, so he may be an early riser.

My connection to the board is miserably slow today (52k modem was fast when I bought it, sigh...). Board may be a bit buggy too.

Cloudbringer, on her second cup of tea