Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 04:29 AM   #11
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Choc is extremely friendly. He will, on command, lick you--just put your hand near him and he'll give you a lick [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

He and I 'play fight'. Siamese LOVE this.. If I get him all worked up playing, then come back to the PC room, he will meow VERY DEEP and LOOONNGGG.. almost sounds like he's dying or hurting, but I come back and he is sitting there WAITING for me to play.. If I don't come back, he will come to me and meow up at me in the chair. totally cool and funny!
Syble (siamese Brittish seal point) does that kind of miaow up and down our hall all the time... she doesnt ever play at all though, shes too old... (atleast 16 this year.) but is definately a licker... esp. ears oh, and the skirting board...
Hucky (the Ginger) licks even more... he will lick anything thats put infront of him, solong as its human.
Minty (pure white [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) licks everything. Hands, feet (that realy tickles ), even chocolate wrappers, STOCK CUBES, and vegetables
Kitty (siamese lylic point) doesnt lick anything, doesnt play any games, doesnt do ANYTHING siamese execpt bang her head against the lounges . But we think something went wrong in her breeding anyway... she has a very high voice... quite odd for a female siamese....
Old 05-04-2002, 04:37 AM   #12
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I noticed you added "Bow to the Meow!" Its great! Almost as cool as submit to the Choc
Old 05-04-2002, 04:47 AM   #13
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
I noticed you added "Bow to the Meow!" Its great! Almost as cool as submit to the Choc
HAHAH!! Submit to the Choc!! And everyone DID! His EVIL plans are nearly ready to unleash on the world!! Him and the..............

Bunnies from the Flaming Pit of FUR! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

(Ziroc notes to self: Self, you need sleep. you need it N-O-W!)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 05-04-2002, 05:57 AM   #14
Pangur Ban

Quote:
For those of you that have Cats, do yours:

Sit on their butts (Like a little baby would sit)
and he 'picks' at his claws.

What he is doing is 'sheering' off his old claw, and the new one
is under it. It's so wild to watch him do this.. he just sits there and picks at them.. and you can here him.. (Sounds like when you or I would get our tooth under our fingernail, and flick it out with force.. It's SO funny to watch..

And MY GOD... those back claws are like RAZORS! MUCH sharper than his front nails.

heh.. he may be blind, but he does everything a normal cat does. I GOTTA get some streaming vids of this and him playing with me.

Does your cat do this? (or even any other Pet)??

When it gets annoying, I yell "QUIT YER PICK'N!" hehehe.. oh geez. I gotta go to bed now.
My kitty ( half tabby, half abyssinian ) does this as well, sometimes. She gets quite 'savage' about, and the noise of the claw tearing can be heard from two rooms away !!
Old 05-04-2002, 05:59 AM   #15
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And just think, the soon to be ruler of Earth is sitting there grooming itself in front of you. You should feel honoured, Z.
Old 05-04-2002, 06:01 AM   #16
Glorfindel

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
I dont think either of our cats do that..... which is probably good because MY cat is very friendly and when she is getting comfortable she sort of puches her claws in then back out into your clothing.... if her claws were sharp she would slice me to pieces...
Choc is extremely friendly. He will, on command, lick you--just put your hand near him and he'll give you a lick [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

He and I 'play fight'. Siamese LOVE this.. If I get him all worked up playing, then come back to the PC room, he will meow VERY DEEP and LOOONNGGG.. almost sounds like he's dying or hurting, but I come back and he is sitting there WAITING for me to play.. If I don't come back, he will come to me and meow up at me in the chair. totally cool and funny!
[/QUOTE] My dog Reg licks on command... just like choc obviously.... well my cat enjoys meowing alot at 4am when she decides she has had enough of hiding so she doesnt have to go out at night.... silly thing... but shes still a cool little cat
Old 05-04-2002, 06:03 AM   #17
Sorcerer Alex

Choc is such a wonderful cat, it's so great to hear that he still leads a good life despite his eyesight. I love cats, so I know exactly what you mean when you describe how much pleasure you get from even the smallest mannerisms. To sit on his back feet and pick his claws as well as whine and moan until you come and play with him shows so much intelligence. He's a teriffically talented feline.

Good to hear your feeling well again, Ziroc. I hadn't seen you around for a while, so it's nice to know that you're alright - despite your insomnia!

Old 05-04-2002, 09:03 AM   #18
Talthyr Malkaviel

Ummm, well I have one really small cat who is convinced she can take out magpies which could easily peck her to pieces if they wanted, so we have to watch out for that, and another cat, our older (and fatter) one, well he sits, he eats and he sleeps...
pretty typical cat behaviour, oh and he has a nasal blockage so even when he's asleep he doesn't just purr, he literally snores!
Old 05-04-2002, 09:21 AM   #19
Epona
Zartan

My parrot chews his claws - awful sound!

And whenever I go near him he begs for scritches (and he can just about say the word 'scritch' now - nothing like a pet that can actually *tell* you what it wants!) - lowers his head and raises his foot to show where he wants me to scratch. Then I preen him, and remove the casings from new feathers that he can't reach himself, and he preens me - gently removing calluses from my fingers and trimming my nails. Sometimes he lies on his back on my arm and waves his feet in the air. When he's done playing and preening he settles down on my arm and goes to sleep.
Old 05-04-2002, 10:43 AM   #20
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

uhh no my cat doesnt do that... er ever.. she spends most of her time either sleeping or running around in circles... i thought cats didnt like to chase their tails... but mine's doing that right now >_>

what's really sad is the fact that she can stil hear her ferril mother call to her every night and she calls back :/ she's a real moaner too... 9_9 loud as can BE i tells ya...