Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2002, 06:25 PM   #1
Nakago
Elite Waterdeep Guard

just a few comments. (boy i am talktive today)

just noticed a few things. about how one should choose race and gender.
many things are made for just women, so if it don't make a difference in terms of stats then why not make a entire party of female?

and these things i found liek the giant's sword (MOOK ONLY????,, who makes a sword's man out of a mook) and serpent tooth dagger? for lizard and dracon's only? who makes rogues or ninjas with dual weapons out of lizardman and dracon, i build them up for shield and swords.
and the list goes on,

does anyone have a list of the specail items and what race can use them, maybe i will create a party just for that for fun next time..

on the side note, about spells that goes #of rounds/power level, is it purely that, in another word, does a level 2 armormelt only last longer than a level one armormelt? but it's not a stronger armormelt persay? and is this true for all of the spells in this type?? thanks.
Nakago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 11:27 PM   #2
Gimli
Emerald Dragon

Try here for item listings:

http://users.bigpond.net.au/easymoney/
Old 10-28-2002, 11:54 AM   #3
Wereboar
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
many things are made for just women, so if it don't make a difference in terms of stats then why not make a entire party of female?
Well, the Scepter of Chief Gari isn't that impressive.
But if you happen find the Cameo Locket, you'll be happy if you have a male character.

Quote:
and these things i found liek the giant's sword (MOOK ONLY????,, who makes a sword's man out of a mook)
Me, for example.
Mook samurai with powercast is a very strong character.
Dual swords for melee, Giant sword for extended reach, and spells for range.
Short and extended weapon using the same (primary!) skill is great.

In addition, Mook are IMO one of the best races for rangers. And Rangers can use Giant sword too.

Quote:
on the side note, about spells that goes #of rounds/power level, is it purely that, in another word, does a level 2 armormelt only last longer than a level one armormelt? but it's not a stronger armormelt persay? and is this true for all of the spells in this type??
It differs.
Armorplate for example is better, but Bless isn't IIRC.
Some spells mention that higher level only affect duration. For all spells that don't mention it, i assume that higher is better.
Wereboar is offline   Reply With Quote