Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2003, 11:54 AM   #1
Lavindathar
Harper

Anyone got a copy for sale?
Old 01-05-2003, 01:36 PM   #2
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Ah another poor UK resident who can't find a copy of Throne of Bhaal in the UK my sincere sympathies Lavindathar [img]smile.gif[/img]

I still play mine so I can't sell you that and you'll never find a copy in any shop so maybe buying a second hand copy is your only hope. Have you tried the internet? I bought mine from www.amazon.co.uk but I seem to have bought one of the last ones as they don't have any in stock now. I tried to help another UK resident and one of the members here Mydrrin find a copy but I had no luck in any online stores like www.gameplay.co.uk . They had copies there a few months ago but they seem to be all gone now. Anyway I now this doesn't really help so I'd just like to wish you good luck in your search for a copy!