Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 08:46 PM   #61
Moni

Ladyzekke,

You will find different versions of handwriting analysis all over the planet. What one psychologist says to define this or that may not be even remotely close to what another has to say on the subject. My own handwriting is a mixture of cursive and printed letters. I wish I could remmeber where I got the info I based my "true" handwriting analysis on to point you in a generally correct direction in order to back myself up here but the truth is, it was so long ago (5 years or more) that I haven't the faintest....it was printed material, that much I do remember.

Names also seem to play a part in indivuality, albeit you seem to be more of an individual than your name's definition as a wanderer! How does your middle name or Last name play into the total aspect of the "you" that we know and love?

What about Numerology?

My name Monique means "One of wisdom" or "the Advisor". I would say that it fits as people always seem to come to me in times of overwhelming stress in order to find solutions that will not only work but make the situation look so simple they wonder why they were worried at all.

(Not advertising for online counseling here! )

I have also studied Psychology which I credit to giving me a lot of insight into the "Human Animal" and how we can choose to (or not to) react to our own emotions. This was one of the best things I ever did for myself as it allowed me to see that I carried a lot of problems around in my life that did not belong to me, but rather to my family members. I really changed for the better as a result of letting those issues go. You will find though that Psychology textbooks vary as well and I would say the older the better...get the info before the mainstream textbook publishers started putting their two cents worth in and screwing them all up

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-10-2001).]

Old 04-10-2001, 08:52 PM   #62
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Yes, really! SO GLAD! And got 1st month and 6th month free plus half off the installation! WOOHOO! The world is not ready for highspeed Cloudy...hehehe

Tell me, LZ and anyone else out there with Cablemodem...what Email programs are you using?

Cloudy

I use Outlook Express for e-mails. Got 7 different accounts (came with "the package," although I only use one! Had Outlook Express when I was at the old house with Roadrunner too. I like it. Very popular as well.

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 09:03 PM   #63
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
WHAT??!! GABRIEL IS DUNG BEETLING??? WHERE IS HE I WILL FIND HIM HOW DARE HE I WILL TAKE BUBBLES WITH ME AND WE SHALL GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS AND FLOAT HIM INTO THE HIPPO DUNG PILE!!

:cheshire cat grin: Give me what I want?
Old 04-10-2001, 09:04 PM   #64
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Ladyzekke,

You will find different versions of handwriting analysis all over the planet. What one psychologist says to define this or that may not be even remotely close to what another has to say on the subject. My own handwriting is a mixture of cursive and printed letters. I wish I could remmeber where I got the info I based my "true" handwriting analysis on to point you in a generally correct direction in order to back myself up here but the truth is, it was so long ago (5 years or more) that I haven't the faintest....it was printed material, that much I do remember.

Names also seem to play a part in indivuality, albeit you seem to be more of an individual than your name's definition as a wanderer! How does your middle name or Last name play into the total aspect of the "you" that we know and love?

What about Numerology?

My name Monique means "One of wisdom" or "the Advisor". I would say that it fits as people always seem to come to me in times of overwhelming stress in order to find solutions that will not only work but make the situation look so simple they wonder why they were worried at all.

(Not advertising for online counseling here! )

I have also studied Psychology which I credit to giving me a lot of insight into the "Human Animal" and how we can choose to (or not to) react to our own emotions. This was one of the best things I ever did for myself as it allowed me to see that I carried a lot of problems around in my life that did not belong to me, but rather to my family members. I really changed for the better as a result of letting those issues go. You will find though that Psychology textbooks vary as well and I would say the older the better...get the info before the mainstream textbook publishers started putting their two cents worth in and screwing them all up

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-10-2001).]
All I know is I read about "Wendy" meaning "wanderer" long ago as a child. My middle name is Ann and I haven't the faintest idea what that name means. Personally, I have always hated my name as "Wendy", sounds so bubblegum, I would have rather had a more "elegant" name you know?

I remember seeing something re Handwriting Analysis about when people scribble they are dishonest and the ones who write clear letters were honest. Strange. And of course for some reason I for a long time thought people who wrote large rounded cursive were fat, this was all based on my teenage high school years wherein we all wrote eachother letters as friends constantly, and I came to that conclusion until... one day...I received a letter, large rounded letters and all, from a very slim person, and yet again, my deductions were tossed into the wind.

I know nothing about numerology so cannot comment on that part unfortunately.
I took psychology in high school for two years and also sociology. I think I learned more from real life myself, but the classes were good for categorizing. I regret that I am definitely one who carries quite a history load upon my back. I try to ignore it and let it go, but it always seems to return that is the problem. Some histories we can truly leave completely, but some situations re family you cannot totally unhook from, so must find a way to cope instead of let go.

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 09:05 PM   #65
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

looks around and see no one notice him LADYZEKEE IS CHANGING INTO A SPAMMER!!! runs as quickly as possible, eggs, rocks, potatos flying behind him, you can hear a distant cry echo through the walway ....ahhhhhhhhhh
Old 04-10-2001, 09:17 PM   #66
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
:cheshire cat grin: Give me what I want?
OACHH! - There you are you naughty one! YOU LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE AND ROLL YOUR DUNG ELSEWHERE! DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE! HEY, I HAVE PEATY YOU KNOW. IF YOU DON'T CEASE AND DESIST YOUR DUNG BEETLE, YOU MAY NOT SEE PEATY AGAIN. WE CAN AMICABLY MAKE AN EXCHANGE IF YOU LIKE. YOU GIVE ME THE DUNG BEETLE AND I'LL GIVE YOU PEATY. WHAT SAY YOU?

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 09:19 PM   #67
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
looks around and see no one notice him LADYZEKEE IS CHANGING INTO A SPAMMER!!! runs as quickly as possible, eggs, rocks, potatos flying behind him, you can hear a distant cry echo through the walway ....ahhhhhhhhhh
Yeah you talk 250 Mr. Red Dragon!!! And I HAVE NOT CHANGED INTO A SPAMMER, I AM AND HAVE BEEN A SPAMMER SINCE WAY BACK!! I AM BEYOND HOPE NOW. SAVE YOURSELF TWOFIFFEE MY FRIEND WHILST YOU STILL CAN!!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 09:25 PM   #68
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I'm another non-believer! But I'm a Pisces. Don't know the other one. Neve had enough interest to check it out, lol!

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale
Old 04-10-2001, 09:27 PM   #69
Charlie
Lord Ao

Cloudbringer that's great news regarding the cable

Just had major dramas this end for the last couple of hours, with the mother of all crashes. My poor bro' had just finished doing an absolute shitload of tedious, tedious work, hours of it then pop...off she went. He went schizoid, proper ballistic, the poor guy hadn't saved whatever it was he was doing. He hasn't stopped berating himself for his "foolishness" since and he knows he's gotta do it all again from scratch tommorrow.

Sorry I got so hung up on posting and I was enjoying myself so much that the time just flew by and I forgot to mail you. I had meant to mail you to say that I couldn't link up until he was done. It's gone 2am now and I'm yawning so I guess another opportunity has gone begging...sorry CB.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-10-2001, 09:30 PM   #70
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Plank NO!!!! er I mean Peaty (If anyone get that I be amazed)Okay I'll stop saying DUNG BEETLE if you put Peaty down, mind you I only said DUNG BEETLE once it was like I turned DUNG BEETLE into my signature or anything. sigh what so bad about the words DUNG BEETLE anyway, it a nice creature the humble DUNG BEETLE. So is it a deal I'll stop saying DUNG BEETLE if you give me Peaty and not throw me in to the hippo dung, which is full of DUNG BEETLE I mean there hundreds of DUNG BEETLE in there.

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 04-10-2001).]