Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2002, 11:50 AM   #1
Donut
Jack Burton

When people used to start threads about how they had reached 1500 posts and stuff like that. I'm glad that Ziroc put his foot down and stopped all that rubbish.

I mean even if the poster had 1500 top quality, funny and interesting posts it still would be spam wouldn't it.

I'm glad I never get involved in that rubbish about how long I had been an emerald dragon and how boring it was and how long would it be before I became something else because that's just not interesting and must be stamped out at all costs and stuff!

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-22-2002, 11:56 AM   #2
Moni

You were just born bad weren't you?!

Old 02-22-2002, 12:04 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I think he was born mischievous, but they injected him with bad as an experiment.
Old 02-22-2002, 12:59 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
When people used to start threads about how they had reached 1500 posts and stuff like that. I'm glad that Ziroc put his foot down and stopped all that rubbish.

I mean even if the poster had 1500 top quality, funny and interesting posts it still would be spam wouldn't it.

I'm glad I never get involved in that rubbish about how long I had been an emerald dragon and how boring it was and how long would it be before I became something else because that's just not interesting and must be stamped out at all costs and stuff!

Well, if that isn't the biggest subtle hint for [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] that I've ever seen!

OKAY

, you bleedin' pommie, here you go!

Happy 1500 posts, Donut!

(It may get taken down, but what the hey? )

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 02-22-2002, 01:17 PM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Donut, I don't believe I have ever seen spam from you. Ever. Not even now. The hmour therein makes it an enjoyable read. Cheers.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 02-22-2002, 01:52 PM   #6
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I think he was born mischievous, but they injected him with bad as an experiment.

Sounds true enough...
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-22-2002, 01:54 PM   #7
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Why didn't I get fireworks when I reached 6000? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2002, 02:02 PM   #8
Lord Shield

because it wasn't hard work - just pointless posties

Old 02-22-2002, 02:13 PM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
because it wasn't hard work - just pointless posties

Quieten yourself dark one [img]tongue.gif[/img] You're giving away my secret! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2002, 02:35 PM   #10
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Dont worry, we'll give you fireworks when you reach 10,000!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas