Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2001, 12:08 AM   #21
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ooc: yeah, i was sitting here when that email came... lucky me, i had just gotten out of a game of BW!

Hi everyone! I see that you have quite an establishment in progress here... anything we can do to help?
Old 11-04-2001, 12:08 AM   #22
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: G'night Chani [img]smile.gif[/img]

Deiter nodded at Sephi"Sure, grab a hammer and some nails. Find an area that needs fixed up and go for it. Just watch out around me and Mistral, we make huge dust storms." He looked over at her and grinned.
Old 11-04-2001, 12:13 AM   #23
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry looks over each pup with great ernest. It was important for him to pick his new best friend with care...

ooc...thanks Spree! I will have my pick soon...
Old 11-04-2001, 12:16 AM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Er, alright. Sephi finds a hammer lying around, picks up two bags of nails, and walks over to a pile of lumber. He picks up as many planks as he can, then walks back to the outside wall and begins to hammer the planks solidly into it. A small cloud of dust comes off of the boards, and he gives a loud sneeze. Now I remember why I never became a carpenter...
Old 11-04-2001, 12:16 AM   #25
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Gasping, she brushes the billows of dust aside and sees Kaz, Sephi and the other stranger. Dropping her hammer, she rushes forth to embrace Kaz, but stops herself in time. ~ "Sorry...all this dust..." ~ She casts a apologetic grin at her sister before continuing soberly ~ "Kaz, I know I've not been much of a sister to you all this while. You've every right to be mad at me... I would understand if you wanted to back out of our relationship...let me know now if this is your wish, and I will abide by it." ~

Turning to Sephi, she lowers her head ~ "I behaved insolently to you, Sephi. I... hope you will forgive my former sharpness." ~

She stares at the stranger for a moment ~ He'll be introduced in due course, if he wishes it. ~ Biting her lips, she awaits for her other companions to speak up. As the restlessness regains its grip on her, she selects several sets of matching planks again and begins hammering them again. ~
Old 11-04-2001, 12:20 AM   #26
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: G'night guys [img]smile.gif[/img] Don't knock the tavern down
Old 11-04-2001, 12:20 AM   #27
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi turns to Mistral when she finishes talking. Ah, don't worry about it. I tend to bring those emotions out in people... I'm sure we can get past that! If we're going to be traveling to gether, we dont have a choice here do we? He grins out of happiness for the first time in a long time and gets back to work.
Old 11-04-2001, 12:26 AM   #28
mistral4543

(ooc: lunch )

"You have no idea how much those words mean to me." She speaks louder, so that Sephi may hear her voice against the hammering in the backdrop.

Her heart begins to feel a little lighter. She picks up the hammer again and continues working.
Old 11-04-2001, 12:42 AM   #29
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry comes running back into the main room, holding a puppy in his arms.

"Hey Mistral I got a..."

Seeing her covered in dust was too much, and he had to smile...

"...A puppy...I got a pup wolf.

Larry holds out his prize. Seeing it, Mistral identifies the wolf as Pup Four: Grey, Brown-Eyed, Male. Playful, a bit hyper/crazy, boundless energy, uncontrollable, comical, fair sized pup.

At that moment, he realized that Kaz was there, near the door. She was shyly smiling his way. Further noticing Sephi by looking out the window and seeing him working outside proved to Larry that his friend had done an outstanding job indeed. He would have to remember that...
Larry vowed to show his appreciation later.
Old 11-04-2001, 04:08 AM   #30
mistral4543

Gazing at the epitomy of life and fun in Larry's arms, she cannot help but smile. Just as suddenly, however, the grin disappears and her eyes darken. ~ What right have I to be happy?... My only purpose now is to gain the respect of myself and the others... any other frivolity and joy is beyond what I deserve. ~

"What a lovely pup." ~ She struggles to sound neutral, but her voice comes out a little flat. Sensing Spree's frown, Deiter's puzzled look, Larry's disappointed gaze and the curious glances of the rest, she chews her lips studiously and her lashes flutter perceptibly. She drops the hammer and her hands begin to fidget. ~

Suffocating in the tension gathering among the party, she feels her pulse turning irregular ~ "E...Excuse me for a moment... I... I need to go out for a while...I... I'll... be... right... back..." ~ Stammering, she gets up and staggers out of the tavern to take a breather.

Isabeau flits out of the window to accompany her.

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]