Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2002, 02:13 PM   #1
Sh'Lak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I would like to know where i can buy the scroll "Tenser's Transformation" so i can scribe it into my mage book. I really love that scroll cause you're hitpoints double and some other fighterabilities will be activated. I need to know where i can find it or where i can buy it. I tried adventurers market, the scroll dude at the right where you started when you have left the building and some other places i cannot recall, i hope you can help me with this
Old 03-06-2002, 02:17 PM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Hey there, fellow Dutchy, welcome to IronWorks.

Spoiler
>You can find a scroll of Tenser's in the big statue of Amaunator that you will pass on your way to the Underground Temple when you're doing the Unseeing Eye quest. I don't think you can buy it in any shop before you go to the Underdark, so you're only chance of getting it reasonably early, is going after the Unseeing Eye.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 02:30 PM   #3
Sh'Lak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

is it also somewhere in the unseeing eye lair????
Old 03-06-2002, 02:33 PM   #4
Sh'Lak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

where is that statue actually
Old 03-06-2002, 02:44 PM   #5
J'aran
Mephistopheles

No, it's not in the Unseeing Eye lair. The statue is on the map where that old temple is, you know, the one where you meet the avatar of Amaunator. Close to the point where you enter that map, there is a point where a few spiders will spawn in if you walk near it. The statue is just a bit ahead of there. To reveal the 'secret' stash of items on the statue's face, I believe it's the mouth, move very close to it. If you can't find it, use the TAB-key. Oh, and be sure to look out for traps.
Old 03-07-2002, 01:46 AM   #6
warmachine
Elite Waterdeep Guard

do you mean in the temple ruins, i would also like to find this scroll.
thanks
warmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 04:55 AM   #7
J'aran
Mephistopheles

@Warmachine, do you mean the Temple Ruins in the Umar Hills, where you fight the Shadow Dragon and the Shade Lord? No, the area I'm talking about is underneath Athkatla. Spoilers ahead, if you haven't done the Unseeing Eye quest before
>If you're doing the quest to kill the Unseeing Eye, you go into the sewers from the Temple District. From there on, you can continue on into the Old Sewers (or maybe they are called Old Tunnels, I forget), close to where you find Keldorn. Then, if you find the lair of the Cult outcasts (you need a key from Gaal to reach this), there is a stairway leading down, which will take you to the map with the Underground Temple. Just walk forward a bit, and you'll run straight into the statue you're looking for.