Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2003, 11:38 PM   #1
RONUS
Elite Waterdeep Guard

HEY WIZ8 folks...I need some help..I have been stuck trying to become a templar ...I am tired of killing the Rapax and I have leveled up like crazy.....now I just want to get on w/ the game...I am need to find the 3 obj the al-adryian wants me to give him....I can't get past the first riddle..Can somone help me...GIve me a hint...not the answer..just hint....thanks
Old 10-28-2003, 12:57 AM   #2
HolyWarrior
User Suspended for 2 weeks by Ziroc [Dec30]

IIRC the answers are heart, hands, skin. Not sure if that's the correct order.
HolyWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 04:56 PM   #3
Rezdude03
Manshoon

ok, for the first one, the sea of red (or whatever) is refering to blood. what surounds your blood on the outside? THINK!

the other two i found were kinda easy to figure out but if you need help, just post again.
\"We three, though born on different days, swear an oath of brotherhood\"<br />\"And vow to die the same year, same month and the very same day\"<br />\"Come, my Brothers\' destiny awaits!\"<br />-Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei/ Dynasty Warriors 4
Rezdude03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 05:35 PM   #4
sultan

welcome to IW ronus!

just in case your question is more basic....

s
p
o
i
l
y
s
p
a
c
e

after you talk to Al-Adryian, you need to talk to the guard outside the other door off the throne room. He'll ask you who sent you and if you are willing to pay (give him Al-Adryian's name and agree to pay).

Then you go inside that area, grab the initiate's badge off the pedastal, then into the other room where there's an "elevator" that will lead you down into the "testing" rooms, where you will get the puzzles the other posts alluded to - as well as some surprises.

i hope that's not giving away too much! good luck!
Old 10-28-2003, 08:26 PM   #5
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E
1) Skin 2)Mind 3)Heart
And if you're PP'ing, don't miss Al Adryian's Divinemail!!!
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote