Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2001, 12:17 AM   #1
maxpower

What level do I have to get my preist to so that he will be able to bless items, this also applies to my wizzard so he can enchant. Or is there something else I have to do to achieve these things..??
Old 01-12-2001, 01:26 AM   #2
Moni

To get the ability to Bless or Enchant, use the Training option in the guilds.
...as for what levels your characters need to be, I dunno...I tried to Bless something early on after getting the skill & the priest told me I had to improve my Bless ability first so I am still Unblessed & Unenchanted!
Old 01-12-2001, 03:52 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

Guild level 4. See also here.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 06:05 PM   #4
Dr. Bob
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Those lists for Skills and Traits are great! But has anyone thought to add a rating to each entry? You know, whether or not it's worth getting. Some skills, traits (and spells) certainly seem worthless to me, whereas there are some I don't think I could do without. I wouldn't mind knowing which ones I don't have yet, but should...
Dr. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 06:39 PM   #5
maxpower

tankies all, im pushing my preist on for hes 4th guild now so hopefully it wont be to long now.

As far as whats good to have and not, fair question. What is Gallantry good for one of my carachters has level 1 Gallantry, but i'll be buggered if I know what it helps or achieves.
Old 01-12-2001, 10:20 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

You also need Cabalist for bless and Occultist for enchant to go with the skills Bless and Enchant. There are certain "artifact of" spells necessary to accomplish different things . . . see the thread at this board entitled The Secrets of Blessing and Enchanting!
Old 01-13-2001, 04:49 AM   #7
carg
The Magister

Gallantry is great: it helps improve your hit with all weapons, in stead of just one category, and it increases weapon damage as well. (One of the few ways to increase weapon damage early in the game.) When you have Gallantry of around 3 you'll already notice quite a difference.
Actually I don't see a reason to increase separate weapon proficiencies anymore!
Lily: prerequisite traits for skills are listed in the skills list, so hopefully maxpower already knew them.
Dr. Bob: (How's nurse Piggy?) I'm not sure everyone would feel the same about the usefulness of certain traits. You might start a poll on this board about the most useful and useless traits and skills. Up 'til now I just entered 'hard' information in my tables.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote